Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My country just legalized abortion.

tanfeo

tanfeo

Whorecelling is CUCKED.
Not often do I make a thread, today however the events here made me realize something I hadn't before, and this post is also to find out what the general consensus is among us incels regarding to abortion.

When the news broke, literally whole squares filled up with thousands of foids celebrating that abortion was no longer illegal.
Seeing so many foids celebrating this, it struck me.
They are killers, cold blooded murderers. And they celebrate because they can get away with it.

I mean for fuck sake, just for a moment let me try to imagine I had a womb with a child growing in it.
No way I could get myself so far as to kill that little creature, my own blood and flesh.
How mentally ill are you if you have no remorse killing your own offspring that is growing in your belly?

Then something else. It also dawned on me that foids are empowered now. They feel they have earned the right to whore around, without social retribution and without legal consequences.
That bothers me. I feel somehow we've rather lost today instead of winning.
Yet the foids celebrate. It's ridiculous.

Now to put things in perspective, when a foid gets raped she may consider aborting, not my problem BUT I can see the justification there.

Today I've really seen the worst of foids on display. Celebrating they've won the right to kill.
As a final observation, what brings the future? Will foids at some point in time have the power to legally kill undesired men?

Maybe I should make a poll out of this. Do you approve of abortion or not?

JFL at making abortion legal and rape illegal

dancing in the street at the prospect of unlimited abortions. Because whores need cum in them that much. :feelswhat:

I dunno, but I kinda wished I was aborted. Non-existence is better than a shitty one.

Which country my brocel :fuk: abortion gives foids more options and removes them from responsibility. I feel some of us here are feminists in disguise tbh:feelsjuice:

I dunno, but I kinda wished I was aborted. Non-existence is better than a shitty one.
I kinda wished I was aborted too. I am fucking useless - I just lay in bed and collect a disability check for my psychiatric disability. Sometimes I think that it's better to never be born than it is to go through the pain and mortal fear of committing suicide.

Nobody likes abortion - even foids are sad about having to get an abortion. My mom got an abortion before having me and whenever it comes up she is sad about it, but my dad pressured her into it. In reality fetuses aren't developed enough to feel pain before about 20-22 weeks and the vast majority of abortions happen before that point, and late stage abortions are usually only done to save the life or health of the mother.

The Republicans in the USA are banning abortion and I'm afraid the USA will turn into a ghetto country of single mothers in poverty collecting government benefits. Foids need to complete their education and become productive working people, paying taxes to the government instead of collecting government benefits because they became single mothers. That's just my opinion.

abortion ban disproportionally affects the low tier latinos and niggers. coz they are the least likely to afford to go travel to places where abortion is legal, pay for illegal abortion cost, pay for "professionals" such as psychiatrists who can claim their clients are medically not suited to have kids. etc. all sorts of reasons, that means high income and mid icnome foids can abort, while low icnome shit tier foids can't.

at the end it means poor, impulsive, no-planning-skill foids get to breed more, while higher inhib and higher quality foids breed less. resulting in dystopia.

not only abortion should be legalized, in fact ,i think infanticide should be legal to, up to 16 months after birth.
I agree that if abortion is illegal, mainly the poor Black foids will become single mothers while the rich White foids will travel to someplace else to get an abortion. The result will be a proliferation of poor Black children. Not good.

now betabuxxers dont have to raise chad children. :feelshaha:

and somehow you want those mentally ill foids to actually have the baby and raise him/her? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

you;re logically inconsistent
No, in fact you are right about that. I would not want a mentally ill foid to raise the kid.
That would be a mayor issue.
It's not inconsistent, I was actually under the impression that the lot of the foids would NOT support abortion.
In that case the not-mentally-ill can raise the child.

The abortion ban in latam is not the direct reason for rampant crime. It has more to do with lack of education and therefore lack of options.
You could ban abortion in lets say Norway or any other developed country, and it wouldn't make a difference.

The country is Colombia btw.

Last edited:
why else do u think those kids are so dumb and cant be schooled? coz their low tier moms fuck around and pass on their low tier shit genes. jfl at "lack of education". you obviously dont know how dumb those shit tier kids are.
I once met someone who was working in education here and asked that very same question.
Literally, I asked him if blacks were more likely to grow up as criminals as compared to non-blacks.
The problem with your statement is that not a single academic will support it. Not because it isn't true (I tend to agree somewhat) but if they would support such a tesis, the multicultural nature of latam would be subject to racial divide.

In other words, people here strongly uphold the idea that all kids receive equal treatment and that there is no difference in intelligence between black, mestizo, indian, mulato, white etc.
So by legalizing abortion they are silently correcting their own flawed system.

I'm still not convinced this isn't fixable with access to education and job opportunities, however you may have a point that there is a genetically disadvantage at play.

MY COUNTRY JUST LEGALIZED DEGENERACY *

Fixed

I agree that if abortion is illegal, mainly the poor Black foids will become single mothers while the rich White foids will travel to someplace else to get an abortion. The result will be a proliferation of poor Black children. Not good.
This is already the case:feelsjuice: single motherhood in the black community is literally 60 percent
its funnt isnt that. those conservative cucks trying to ban abortions, but the ones who benefit the most are the niggers who they hate the most.

all those white right wing cucks do with their abortion ban is to result in over-breeding of the lowest tier of niggers, who once grow to 12 to 25 years of age, will rob them, kill them, rape their daughters :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

its whats been happening in countries like Brazil. where niggers as young as 12 form gangs and rob, rape and kill people in Rio de Janeiro. And those cumskin cucks will unintentionally turn US into shithole like that.
i think this guy says it best
The abortion ban in latam is not the direct reason for rampant crime. It has more to do with lack of education and therefore lack of options.
You could ban abortion in lets say Norway or any other developed country, and it wouldn't make a difference.

I think even if a developed country like Norway banned abortion, it would eventually result in dystopia. The stupid women would get pregnant as teenagers and have kids. Natural selection would select for stupidity because those are the people who are reproducing. These stupid women would drop out of school, resulting in not making much money. Because they make less money, they would pay less in taxes, making everyone in the country worse off.