Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My cousin attempts to get me laid again (he fails miserably again).

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
So last night he took me out to a different club than last time. He said "don't worry the whores here are so thirsty they'll take anyone". So we approach about 6 girls in total but they all didn't want anything to do with us. He says "don't worry we just have to find the right ones" Then he says he needs to go to the bathroom but turns out he went to a girl we approached earlier and got her number. I wanted to be mad but i really can't bring myself to hate him he's the reason i didn't commit suicide in high school. After a while he said "screw this place i got a better idea". So he takes me back to his place and calls up one of his whores. He says "I know a whore who will fuck anyone don't worry". So she comes to his place then he tries to get us into a threesome but when she sees me she says "sorry [My cousins name] but i have standards" and she left. He tries to comfort me but i couldn't take it anymore i just left and went back to my trailer. I want to be furious but i'm just sad.

i think this story is made up

I'm sorry, brother

Show face pic for proof.

Jesus, how ugly are you? I need to see your face.

Jesus, how ugly are you? I need to see your face.
I have acne scars everywhere
I have chubby cheeks
My teeth are crocked as hell
I have a huge hairy nose
i have a 5 head
My lips are always chapped no matter how much chap stick i put on it
I also have a head scar because i was slammed in a wall in one of my fights in high school

So last night he took me out to a different club than last time. He said "don't worry the whores here are so thirsty they'll take anyone". So we approach about 6 girls in total but they all didn't want anything to do with us. He says "don't worry we just have to find the right ones" Then he says he needs to go to the bathroom but turns out he went to a girl we approached earlier and got her number. I wanted to be mad but i really can't bring myself to hate him he's the reason i didn't commit suicide in high school. After a while he said "screw this place i got a better idea". So he takes me back to his place and calls up one of his whores. He says "I know a whore who will fuck anyone don't worry". So she comes to his place then he tries to get us into a threesome but when she sees me she says "sorry [My cousins name] but i have standards" and she left. He tries to comfort me but i couldn't take it anymore i just left and went back to my trailer. I want to be furious but i'm just sad.

Damn, that's sad. At least he tried to comfort you.

I have acne scars everywhere
I have chubby cheeks
My teeth are crocked as hell
I have a huge hairy nose
i have a 5 head
My lips are always chapped no matter how much chap stick i put on it
I also have a head scar because i was slammed in a wall in one of my fights in high school

You should PM me your face so I could see what a truecel looks like. Also to see if there is any way you can improve it.

I wish I had a cousin that attempted to get me laid

starting to doubt the plausibility of these cousin escapades, regardless I don't know why you keep banging your head against a wall in hopes that hanging around your cousin as he fucks girls will aid your inceldom.

Noone ever tried to get me laid. Noone cared.

legit he ditched you every time maybe hes just using you to mog

i wish it was made up

giphy.gif

shouldve worked on that personality, girls love a good personality

I am sorry for your experience...