Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My coworkers randomly brought up incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
We were talking about this article that came out on the treatment of Facebook moderators, and one of the guys I was talking to randomly brought up internet radicalization as he put it. I was smiling at him as we were talking, but my smile changed quickly to a neutral position when he mentioned incels. I brought it back to a smile so he wouldn't notice. :dafuckfeels::worryfeels:

Last edited:
and then he said: GoonCel for mod 2019

I'd be surprised if anyone at my work had heard of incels. I wouldn't know how to react if any of them mentioned us.

He noticed. It's too late now. Prepare your anus because the FBI are en route as we speak.

You should try to find a new job where your new coworkers are ignorant of incels. If you can't afford to do that just Chameleonmaxx and make sure they don't find out that you're an incel.

Hmm coworkers openly talking about incels in front of you. Found the :chad:

what did you say specifically about them?

Tell them to check their normie privilege

He can sense the inceldom within you.

More likely than not, your coworker is an active member of cuck tears

what did you say specifically about them?

I just asked probing questions about the facebook thing he was talking about. I didn't say much when he mentioned incels. I just agreed and stood there.

More likely than not, your coworker is an active member of cuck tears

Probably. He looks like a tall soyboy.
You should try to find a new job where your new coworkers are ignorant of incels. If you can't afford to do that just Chameleonmaxx and make sure they don't find out that you're an incel.

I fucking hate my job. I do programing stuff, but just outside my office is 20 graphic designer girls. I try to ignore their existence, so I can do my damn job. I fucking hate having to walk past them to get to my desk.
He noticed. It's too late now. Prepare your anus because the FBI are en route as we speak.
He looked away briefly when my real state of mind showed. I was able to hide it I think. :dafuckfeels: