Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My old foid professor went on a vulgar rant about incels on the first day of class

Earlier today my foid professor was trash talking men and then brought up incels and went on a vulgar rant about how we are disgusting garbage and she told us that if you know an incel to give them money for a hooker and to get them on meds. Since I am subfive and white she probably knows that I am blackpilled and is gonna grade me harshly
she needs to shut the fuck up cuz she has a shit job with low pay

Earlier today my foid professor was trash talking men and then brought up incels and went on a vulgar rant about how we are disgusting garbage and she told us that if you know an incel to give them money for a hooker and to get them on meds. Since I am subfive and white she probably knows that I am blackpilled and is gonna grade me harshly
"to get them on meds" I don't want brocels to go through the pain of getting their brain and pleasure centres fried by SSRIs, making life seem pointless empty and pleasureless. Fuck this SSRIwhore

almost all professors, especially in the humanities, are complete imbeciles

they know fuck all other than spewing retarded woke buzzwords about how eveything is 'queering' and 'post-colonial,' and a dumbed-down version of Marxism.

the foid professors are usually the worst ones. and incredibly uggo too
nuke woke universities they provide no value to the world

Incels live rent free inside of their heads and nobody knows why.

Old women are usually evil