Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My crimes in life (a self loathing thread).

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I'am a really disgusting trash and i bother people with my subhumanity and filthy genes, thus i should be tortured to death and humiliated in front of the entire world and laughed, spit at for daring to exist as a subhuman garbage. Plus i claim a human identity when i'm below all humans (a legit subhuman), and that's another crime that should get me to be skinned alive. I'm also a failure at everything and do nothing and shit at even being a subhuman trash, so i'am a disgrace to all subhumans and i should be punished by my fellow subhumans as well for disgracing their name and bringing them shame.

QONVIyz.gif

I feel you brother. We both should die together as one in frint of a firing squad

Stop the cope.
What cope ? I'm a filthy disgusting abomination with genes that should be illegal and yet i'm still existing and claiming to be a human when i'm not. Getting tortured for life by fire should be my punishment.

well.. on the bright side , humans only live for about 60-80 years if you die of natural causes.

shame we incel have to suffer through it tho...

QONVIyz.gif

I feel you brother. We both should die together as one in frint of a firing squad
Are you as trash as me ? If so then we should be tortured by fire for decades until we die.

You deserve a lot more than this.

well.. on the bright side , humans only live for about 60-80 years if you die of natural causes.

shame we incel have to suffer through it tho...
I'm not a human, so i should only live for 20-30 years because i'd be getting tortured every second as a punishment.

You're right. I deserve to be skinned alive and beaten and then have my meat without skin burnt by fire until i melt like scum.
JFL that's not what I meant.

JFL that's not what I meant.
I know, but that's what you should have meant. I deserve to be punished for not knowing my place and not killing myself until now. I won't be interacting with humans anymore because it'd be an insult to superior beings when a scum like me get even 10 meters near them.

When I was 6 I yelled "look what you've done to me! you're a terrible barber!" at the old lady who gave me a haircut because she cut it shorter than I wanted

I felt really bad about doing that for years afterwards

You're right. I deserve to be skinned alive and beaten and then have my meat without skin burnt by fire until i melt like scum.

Dafuq dude...
You dont deserve any of that shit, just because you are an incel doesnt mean you should be tortured top kek.
Direct some of that hatred/anger to normies not yourself.

Dafuq dude...
You dont deserve any of that shit, just because you are an incel doesnt mean you should be tortured top kek.
Direct some of that hatred/anger to normies not yourself.
Why ? They didn't do anything wrong. They just saw a filthy scum acting out of its place and claiming to be a human, so they decided to show it it's real place by treating it like shit and bullying it for many years. Nothing wrong with that because i deserve wayyy worse than that. I'm even too trash to use this forum.

Why ? They didn't do anything wrong. They just saw a filthy scum acting out of its place and claiming to be a human, so they decided to show it it's real place by treating it like shit and bullying it for many years. Nothing wrong with that because i deserve wayyy worse than that. I'm even too trash to use this forum.

Well what did you do wrong?
Being born doesnt count because thats not your decision, so being subhuman isnt either.
Unless you are a criminal i wouldnt see why you should be punished.

Well what did you do wrong?
Being born doesnt count because thats not your decision, so being subhuman isnt either.
Unless you are a criminal i wouldnt see why you should be punished.
It's still a crime otherwise and i deserve to be punished for it. Also why did i claim to be human for too many years when its obvious that i'm not ? Also living their lifestyle eating their food wearing their clothes usuing their technology and gadgets and everything they own, those are like another 5000 crimes. Imagine how a person with +5000 crimes should be punished for his crime.

wtf dude you don't deserve bad things, if anything you deserve good things for all the shit you endured throughout your life.

It's still a crime otherwise and i deserve to be punished for it. Also why did i claim to be human for too many years when its obvious that i'm not ? Also living their lifestyle eating their food wearing their clothes usuing their technology and gadgets and everything they own, those are like another 5000 crimes. Imagine how a person with +5000 crimes should be punished for his crime.

I hope you are trolling otherwise you are fked in the head.

Chad fails at everything and still gets laid

I'm not trolling. That's what i deserve.

Neck yourself if you really think you dont deserve shit then.
Or dont be a pussy/retard and just cope with things you like.

Neck yourself if you really think you dont deserve shit then.
Or dont be a pussy/retard and just cope with things you like.
Can't rope because i'm a coward pussy scum.

OP probably lives in America

we have an insane "you're either a winner in life or you should kill yourself" type culture

Can't rope because i'm a coward pussy scum.

Maybe instead of writing paragraphs about how/why you should be tortured.
Do something fun/productive with your time.

OP probably lives in America

we have an insane "you're either a winner in life or you should kill yourself" type culture

US is a shit country, glad i dont live there.

Yet u get all mighty and defensive when u feel threatened about ur looks tho

Okay OP, I concede. You do deserve all that. Happy?

I know, but that's what you should have meant. I deserve to be punished for not knowing my place and not killing myself until now. I won't be interacting with humans anymore because it'd be an insult to superior beings when a scum like me get even 10 meters near them.
Every day you live is another day you have conquered. Be glad you didn't rope. Eternal hellfire or temporary suffering.

I was born ugly and I deserve free sluts because of it. I honestly believe this.