Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My current condition; suggestions appreciated

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I need to go to gym to train legs today but lack motivation. Also can’t decide what i want to eat after the gym for post workout meal.

Please advise:

Motivation to train legs today

Suggestions on what to eat.

(Currently lying in bed feeling lazy)

Why don't you google what foods and drinks are best for legs

Buy a rack, barbell, and weights, or buy a weighted vest. Or just buy dumbbells for dumbbell squats. Or you can buy resistance bands.

I need to go to gym to train legs today but lack motivation. Also can’t decide what i want to eat after the gym for post workout meal.

Please advise:

Motivation to train legs today

Suggestions on what to eat.

(Currently lying in bed feeling lazy)
Can't help with the motivation part buddy. Food however I had a rotisserie chicken. cheap and full of protein.

Update-watched some Tom Platz videos on YouTube for leg training motivation. Went to gym and did my workout. For dinner I stopped at Mexican fast food place and got enchiladas. It’s was very meh, best thing was the free tortilla chips. But grabbed a pint of Ben n Jerry’s :soy: On the way home so will eat that in couple hours when hungry