Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my curry friend ears too big?

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
709811E5 A2EC 468C 8154 AE90A83C817C

Last edited:
Aren't face reveals against the rules of this forum

Never began for earcels

Looks like some south Indian nigger.

50:50 tbh maybe 60:40 female to male coz there are quotas for females that differ from males upto 2000-3000 ranks
Female quotas must account for it.

Brazilian IIT alike institutions don't have female quotas and the male to female ratio is greater than 8:1

Female quotas must account for it.

Brazilian IIT alike institutions don't have female quotas and the male to female ratio is greater than 8:1
They shouldn't exist fuck all foids

Can confirm they are so fucking ugly here in NIT
It's funny whenever they say on internet that there are a lof of beautiful and fair skinned people in south when I have seen none. I have only seen this one skinny keralite girl with great jawline and sharp nose and brown skin but even her pheno is fucking ugly, but I would fuck her anyway if given chance.

It's funny whenever they say on internet that there are a lof of beautiful and fair skinned people in south when I have seen none. I have only seen this one skinny keralite girl with great jawline and sharp nose and brown skin but even her pheno is fucking ugly, but I would fuck her anyway if given chance.
I'd fuck every Dravidian woman younger than me or my age not older

I'd fuck every Dravidian woman younger than me or my age not older
WE Indo-Aryans should bleach south Indians by fucking the shit out of their foids.