Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Dad Found Out About The Blackpill

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
He keeps saying women want to fuck "Kads" (he's mispronouncing Chads) but they use "Betas" for money

Based, I wish my dad hated foids and was blackpilled

Kads :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's got the spirit, mogs my dad that is :bluepill:

Is your dad Bluepilled?
Sadly, but tbh i don't blame him, he had a sort of "one in a million" situation with my mother, both were each others first in love and they remained together ever since.

same situation for my dad. are all married muslim men destined to occupy dead bedrooms?
Fucking brutal. Literally every Muslim couple I've seen is in a dead bedroom unless they just got married.

Sadly, but tbh i don't blame him, he had a sort of "one in a million" situation with my mother, both were each others first in love and they remained together ever since.
Sounds sweet ngl. I hope they're happy.

He keeps saying women want to fuck "Kads" (he's mispronouncing Chads) but they use "Betas" for money
Hahaha funny

Based dad who gave you good height genes!

Sounds sweet ngl. I hope they're happy.
They seem like it, never fight or anything like that.

Still having :blackpill: parents during development years would be ideal af.

does he care about the fact that ur single?
He sometimes seems a bit sad to the fact I am not a slayer but he never pressures me, he has never asked me why I don't bring girls to the house or if I ever had a gf, he just leaves me be tbh.

I wish my dad hated foids, unfortunately he's a bluepill

based dad. fuck kads

JFL no way. I take it he is single

Over for non kads

Kad dad. Are you going to engage in BP discussion with him?
Maybe. we've talked about BP indirectly by talking about the RedPill. He believes status and cash matters way more than looks

i thought u were a teen for a sec. surprised ur dad hasn't talked to u about why ur single yet
Now that I think about it he might be a bit :blackpill: and is keeping to himself since he knows I am inside my room everyday :feels:

Only based sexhaver in existence?