Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my dad is boomer retard spender

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
from the generation that made life hell for their kids, the first generation to be proud about making their kids life worse

he is giving me 1000 dollars for my birthday and said he can't give more because money is tight

but he bragged to me that he bought a barbecue for 1000 dollars, is spending 3500 on a hot tub, and spent 5000 to fix a dent on the door of his sports car

boomers are such mf bastards it's unreal

I fucking hate boomers. My mom makes over 200,000 a year and gives me nothing. Boomers need to die already
yep. and just think about it. she holds onto that job for far longer than necessary because boomers have been trained to tie their life and self worth to the job, and high prevents someone younger from getting the job and instead leaving us with shitty jobs

also for christmas i got my dad a 200 dollar nice gift and he got me nothing and said "oh the weather was bad" even though my dad makes like 6000 a month and i make 3200

Ik. They don’t fucking retire. Theyre greedy pieces of shit who have destroyed society. Working with them is hell too. They think they know everything and when you do something more efficiently, theyll complain because its not “how we did it”. Fucking insufferable cunts
lol dude, at my work there is a manager who makes 60 dollars an hour and is a giga boomer who gets 2 months of vacation a year due to his upper management position and he gets to do minimal work, one of his workers was off and he had to get some info that she usually did

he asked me how to open an excel sheet

that's right, this retarded boomer who makes that much didn't know how to open an excel sheet

I don’t understand why they dont fire these retards. A younger person will work 10 times harder, and for half the pay.

A bunch of boomers yelled at me where I work because I use GPS instead of a paper map. Theyre fucking idiots.
old people love to try and seem smart when they list off road names. "oh you just go to this road and hang a left on this road- oh you don't know road names? of course you don't"

i could smash your 55 year old bones to dust, i could gut you like a farm animal with ease, i could skin you alive and leave you to dry in the sun, you delusional senile fluoride brained ignorant FUCK. how dare you try and grandstand because you remember road names, and think using google maps is "the younger generation being lazy"

boomers think technology is bad till they rely on advanced expensive life support technology to extend their life an extra year 10 years so they can be bedridden and watch tv using up all their saved income instead of passing it down to their kids like every generation before them did

yes i did go on a rant but i really despise boomers

@Zer0/∞ kill all rich kids