Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is getting his second divorce-rape

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
he is so fucking pathetic, he got kicked out his house by his wife on three or four occasions now , prb the a major factor in the divorce is the fact he has british manners/morals instilled in his brain, like muh ''you should never swear" muh "you should say please/thank you/sorry" muh "Men must respect women" his wife just saw those pathetic morals as the ticket to his bank account,
what's your divorce stories with your parents??

Never get married. Marriage is for beta cucks

60% of marriage ends in divorce that means you got a 60% chance of losing all your hard earned money through a divorce settlement and on top of that your also more likely to end up in a dead bedroom marriage so therefore marriage is cucked:yes:

Never get married. Marriage is for beta cuck
especially with the advent of feminism

60% of marriage ends in divorce that means you got a 60% chance of losing all your hard earned money through a divorce settlement and on top of that your also more likely to end up in a dead bedroom marriage so therefore marriage is cucked:yes:

Normies are retarded. The statistics are right there on goggle lol. It’s almost a 50/50 chance it’ll end in divorce. Then you’ll have to pay alimony/lawyer/court cost…etc

Your dad must enjoy cock and balls torture

Normies are retarded. The statistics are right there on goggle lol. It’s almost a 50/50 chance it’ll end in divorce. Then you’ll have to pay alimony/lawyer/court cost…etc

Even if it doesn't end in divorce, there's still a high chance it will suck and be a dead bedroom. I'm sure many divorces don't happen because the male is miserable but doesn't want to lose everything. Even if he's knowingly being cucked on top of it all.

So the odds are much worse than 50% for a "successful" marriage today. It's probably 80% to 90% of marriages where the male gets fucked over.

Sorry OP but being retarded is hereditary, you'll probably go through the same if you ever ascend :feelskek:

My parents are divorced too. I don't know why because I never asked and I was too young. But she bad-mouthes a lot about my dad whenever I mention him.

My parents are divorced too. I don't know why because I never asked and I was too young. But she bad-mouthes a lot about my dad whenever I mention him.

They'll always do that no matter the circumstance. Your dad could be the biggest saint or the most evil bastard.

Sorry OP but being retarded is hereditary, you'll probably go through the same if you ever ascend :feelskek:

Cope, genetics matter but nurture is still a factor.

We all share genetics with Boomers, but Boomers are cucked because of the environment they grew up in.

if your such a fucking dumbass that you cant look at statistics then you deserve what you get handed to you

marriage is a joke
was your dad good in school?
yep he is a nerd, he got a mechanical engineering degree in the 80's

What is her excuse?

my dad has parkinsons, which is one of the reasons, she is tired of tolerating his constant weird parkinsons head movements and walks
What a petty reason. Why do men give their all to such whores

Where is your mother in law from?

Better Incel than Divorce Raped IMO