Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad makes 350-450k a year

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Send 2000 usd on paypal to @Incelius Savage to buy a gaming laptop.

so does mine

mog me hard. My filthy trash father is past retirement age and fucker still makes sub 100k, worthless faggot couldn't even get a bachelor's. Imagine being an Indian in the USA without a bachelor's :lul:! Filthy subhuman nigger faggot. Islamic curries are utter subhuman trash compared to Hindus when it comes to money Maxx. Fuck my filthy sandniggers worshipping faggot ancestors.

He should help you surgerymaxx :feelsLSD:

mog me hard. My filthy trash father is past retirement age and fucker still makes sub 100k, worthless faggot couldn't even get a bachelor's. Imagine being an Indian in the USA without a bachelor's :lul:! Filthy subhuman nigger faggot. Islamic curries are utter subhuman trash compared to Hindus when it comes to money Maxx. Fuck my filthy sandniggers worshipping faggot ancestors.
Damn you sound like you really hate your dad. Are you going to get pregnant from a black guy just to spite him? :lul:

Damn you sound like you really hate your dad. Are you going to get pregnant from a black guy just to spite him? :lul:
:feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke: what do blacks have to do with this? u low key gay bringing up blacks here? :shock:

How much do YOU make? Loser.

How much do YOU make? Loser.
sadly cope. poor Trash like us with poorfag parents cannot leech off em and will likely never have connections to earn the big money :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. in my case, I will be able to in a few years but this is after thousands of hours of grinding, years of xp. And lots of sacrifice.