Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My dad never stopped being a alcoholic bum. He just switched to zombie pills. Everyday he fucks up something and we have to clean it up. Getting tired

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
The only reason i wanna stop being a NEET is bcs of this bum. Srlsy, every discussion, every shit that goes wrong on this motherfucking house (or 90%) has something to do with him.

When he's not calling my mom names (yep, shes a foid, but still is my mom ffs) and doing jack shit with his retired life, he's drugged out of his mind on these zombie pills.

When he's off the shits, he eats EVERYTHING on the fucking house, including (mind you) the dog's treats, tobacco, ANY FUCKING THING THAT HE DEEMS EATABLE HE EATS. Its big time pig time on this house 24/7 for this freak that i have to call dad.

The fact that i didnt become a mindless consoomer soyboy simp that idealizes cheap escapism media to run away from him is a miracle on itself.

Based but he should've just never had kids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back