Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dad told me that he will find me a wife but I have to give up incels.is.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I can't leave you guys. I must continue to post here. How can live without socializing with my brocels?! :cryfeels::cryfeels: How can I live without endless dopamine hits from notifications?

Don't leave

Major League Baseball Love GIF by MLB

I can't believe your curry father found out you browse this site. That would never in a million years happen to me. It's a bigger chance my boss at work would find out.

I can't believe your curry father found out you browse this site. That would never in a million years happen to me. It's a bigger chance my boss at work would find out.
same

Tell him when he has found you a wife you will leave this site as you then obviously have no reason to be here any more.

If he does find you a wife you’d get banned anyway bro

Plenty of reason to be here. I love my brocels. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If you have a wife you aren't an incel any more and thus unfortunately have to leave this community. And tbh, if I would ever find someone I would not care about this forum any more, I'm only here because I have nothing better to do.

Arranged-marriages me

Did you tell him about this site, pajigga?

you can say if you share her with us :ahegao::ahegao:

Don’t do it arranged marriages suck.

The worst part about ascending would be having to leave this forum

Are you also curyy like me because arrange marriage is very common here

You live in which state?

JBC strikes again

It would be a great loss for our brotherhood

He knows. He saw me browsing and posting here.
You could try switching to a banana theme and see if he buys it. Though I guess he'll still know if he sees the site name in the address bar

Neither of those is happening, your dad knows so he put this condition up :feelskek:

I can't leave you guys. I must continue to post here. How can live without socializing with my brocels?! :cryfeels::cryfeels: How can I live without endless dopamine hits from notifications?
Wat

Just lie to your dad and continue to post on .is without him Knowing

You're Choice Brocel
(Don't Leave)

fair, doesn't each state have a population of like 500 billion though
*gorillions

as for wereq always thought thay you fakecel, which give me idea on new thread...

Incels.is > wife

Over if your parents know you post here.

I would happily take an arranged marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back