Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (My daily torture) I can't even enjoy a meal alone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
So i went out to enjoy a tasty burger because i thought that it might be a good idea (it wasn't). I ordered my food and sat on the table to eat and i found all the tables around me filled with normies, chads, famoids. I watched them as they're happily laughing and smiling and i'm eating alone miserably. I focused on a certain group which consists of an Egyptian tall chad and Egyptian high-tier normie/chadlite and two other famoids. They finished eating their food and went inside their fancy car and i noticed one of the roasties continuously looking up at the chad with admiriation and horniness because he was about 7 inches taller than her. It killed me tbh because there will never be a famoid who will look up to me like that because i'm a trash manlet. They got into the car and played normies songs with very loud voice and started talking loudly in excitement. I finished my food and got up to leave and went down the street looking down at the ground and walking slowly and bending down like a 70 years old broken man and they passed by me with their car laughing very happily and shouting out and i looked at them with a tear in my eyes because i'll never be as happy as them and that i'll always have to suffer forever, in silence and loneliness, mainly because of things out of my control that i can't do anything about...

this is why I visit McDonald’s at 3 am in the morning, sui fuel seeing normies having a good time

tumblr_inline_nz58qmhZgq1tbjts6_500.gif

this is why I visit McDonald’s at 3 am in the morning, sui fuel seeing normies having a good time
Dude that's even worse... Your chance of seeing drunk normies. Getting food before fucking and passing out is much higher then.

This is why I avoid public places, delivry is our best friend.

ayy the stars are back

>eating in public
Fakecel, out.

Mcdonalds is the worst place to eat in, ever, anyone who doesn't take their food somewhere else to then eat it is a masochist or doesn't have the option to

Mcdonalds is the worst place to eat in, ever, anyone who doesn't take their food somewhere else to then eat it is a masochist or doesn't have the option to
It was a normal street restaurant, not even McDonalds. I'd rope if i ate in McDonalds.

I thought your story would involve school girls laughing right after you pass by them

why do incels still go outside when its proven to be suicide fuel.

also dont eat fast food otherwise you will become a fatcel

I don't even have a fast food restaurant near me.

I tend to eat my precooked fast food at 3am

I don't even have a fast food restaurant near me.

I tend to eat my precooked fast food at 3am
Living at college dorm so I don’t even have my own kitchen have to share it with everyone on my floor, and normies use it to party (complete suifuel) so most days I just starve

You should've taken the opportunity to be a hERo

Living at college dorm so I don’t even have my own kitchen have to share it with everyone on my floor, and normies use it to party (complete suifuel) so most days I just starve

This sounds horrible. I live with my parents and my home is close to the woods so I don't have to worry about normies or parties

How are the girls there. Do they wear hijab or are they slutty af??

I don't think I have what it takes to eat alone in public