Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my days are getting worse day by day

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everyday is a incesscant battle with my self and i always lose to it because it reminds me that how my looks are very bad that i am sentenced to hell on earth forever until the day i die i wouId spend hours and hours like a mindless zombie on my laptop because i got nothing else to do because i wont participate on this fucked up rat race and get fucked in the ass by the goverment or even a foid like imagine marrying then getting fucked over and over this is what normies and bluepillers are low iq motherfuckers who dont know how to make a wise decision but for us we know everything and what lays beyond it so we basically are the top on the world if u look at it because we know how to read people without speaking to them we know what is this world and how corrupt it is and we also know that marrying is a death sentence because you will spend your whole life paying for someone who dosent care about you he just wants your money. now back to my topic i dont know where will this lonliness take me it might drive me insane but i will probably after i get a job i will cope so hard because my past years was me being a slave. i am a slave to my sexual desires and everything lol i cant even spend 5 min without my laptop before i go very insane

everyday is a incesscant battle with my self and i always lose to it because it reminds me that how my looks are very bad that i am sentenced to hell on earth forever until the day i die i wouId spend hours and hours like a mindless zombie on my laptop because i got nothing else to do because i wont participate on this fucked up rat race and get fucked in the ass by the goverment or even a foid like imagine marrying then getting fucked over and over this is what normies and bluepillers are low iq motherfuckers who dont know how to make a wise decision but for us we know everything and what lays beyond it so we basically are the top on the world if u look at it because we know how to read people without speaking to them we know what is this world and how corrupt it is and we also know that marrying is a death sentence because you will spend your whole life paying for someone who dosent care about you he just wants your money. now back to my topic i dont know where will this lonliness take me it might drive me insane but i will probably after i get a job i will cope so hard because my past years was me being a slave. i am a slave to my sexual desires and everything lol i cant even spend 5 min without my laptop before i go very insane
:fuk:relatable,im too overwhelmed by this and can't articulate myself but Ill reply once my head clears down:feelstastyman:

destroy this world and keep only blackpillers and incels
Or even better make normies and foids slaves:feelstastyman:and blackpillers will rule the world..tbh most of thus human history.,most societies and cultures were blackpilled asf:feelstastyman:

Or even better make normies and foids slaves:feelstastyman:and blackpillers will rule the world..tbh most of thus human history.,most societies and cultures were blackpilled asf:feelstastyman:
yeah true and i feel like shit 24/7

i just stay on my laptop 24/7 watching like blackpill content and listening to rap music and playinh roblox
In otherwords you are a LDARcel.:feelstastyman:
I like to cope by writing all my thoughts and feelings on a paper,then tear it and discard it,highly reccomended

In otherwords you are a LDARcel.:feelstastyman:
I like to cope by writing all my thoughts and feelings on a paper,then tear it and discard it,highly reccomended
yeah u see i can do other things but i am so lazy and drained

This world is a Piece of Shit , that favours Woman . While you are rotting as an Average Guy , a Fat Woman is fucking a Chadlite , while being paid for it. This World is Rigged against most Man , and Luck based. There is no need to Participate

That world is a Piece of Shit , that favours Woman . Why you are rotting as an Average Guy , a Fat Woman is fucking a Chadlite , while being paid for it. This World is Rigged against most Man , and Luck based. There is no need to Participate
i agree i wont do nothing for this fucked up world