Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Horrible lonely day

XimoCel

XimoCel

Greycel
Woke up to noise outside my apartment. Then I had to sit through the same boring and repetitive breakfast routine. I was again eating all alone. I didn't go outside today because I just get angry when I see normies and couples. I get envious seeing couples laughing, kissing and holding hands in my area. I'm just rotting in my room. My day was another waste. I'm wasting my life. Nothing is changing in my miserable life. Tomorrow, I'll just do it all over again.

Well then change something in your rutine, Gray.

Woke up to noise outside my apartment. Then I had to sit through the same boring and repetitive breakfast routine. I was again eating all alone. I didn't go outside today because I just get angry when I see normies and couples. I get envious seeing couples laughing, kissing and holding hands in my area. I'm just rotting in my room. My day was another waste. I'm wasting my life. Nothing is changing in my miserable life. Tomorrow, I'll just do it all over again.
become rotten

they taste good
Oh No Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Well then change something in your rutine, Gray.
What can I even change about my routine? My life is lonely and I have no friends and no girlfriend. I don't have any reason to leave the house other then grocery shopping and my job.

What can I even change about my routine? My life is lonely and I have no friends and no girlfriend. I don't have any reason to leave the house other then grocery shopping and my job.
Try finding a good cope, I hike, you may want to pick up cycling or running. I literally have zero friends and I change it up on a regular basis.

Try finding a good cope, I hike, you may want to pick up cycling or running. I literally have zero friends and I change it up on a regular basis.
I was thinking about buying a bicycle but I don't have the money for it at the moment

I was thinking about buying a bicycle but I don't have the money for it at the moment
Then save up. I'm sure that you can get something one the cheap second hand.

Yes, they are even healthier too. The only problem comes from the question of how they are acquired and what animal they came from. Were they wild chickens or birds, or the chickens raised in those massive farms full of unhealthy conditions?

If you arent a foid or normie infiltraitor say rape all foids

Do you live in California?

Then save up. I'm sure that you can get something one the cheap second hand.
Even if I'm able to get a crappy one, what the hell am I even gonna do with it? I don't have any friends, so I won't have anyone to hang out with. It would be a complete waste of money to get a bicycle. The only positive is that I'll just be cycling around nature and cope like that.

Cant waste a life that never had any potential to begin with