Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope my destiny is with a gorgeous red hair fair skinned cumskin foid

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsLSD:
:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

i believe in it and therefore it will happen

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I saw one today - at my front door of all places! I live in an apartment, and she knocked on my front door. You can imagine how shocked I was. She also heightmogged me :feelsrope:she said she was there with the maintenance guys and they wanted to replace the water meter. She was an easy 7/10 but she was holding a baby though so Chad already claimed her.

You are an ethnic?

I saw one today - at my front door of all places! I live in an apartment, and she knocked on my front door. You can imagine how shocked I was. She also heightmogged me :feelsrope:she said she was there with the maintenance guys and they wanted to replace the water meter. She was an easy 7/10 but she was holding a baby though so Chad already claimed her.
why would a redhead watermeter foid holding a baby while working the job? the fuck country u living at bro

why would a redhead watermeter foid holding a baby while working the job? the fuck country u living at bro
I am westoid. She wasn't the one working. She was supervising the workers.

Of course he’s an ethnic :feelskek:
praise the God (and may curse be upon you, fakecel). i shall ascend and you would go to hell and burn in eternity, cumskin motherfucker :feelsdevil:

Brunettes for me and redheads for you

With enough brainpower you can basically make it happen, just don't interact with her when you're around people to avoid getting jewpills prescribed to you:shhh:

Ethnics, Ethnics never change.

Also ew r*d head

Also ew r*d head
What's your hair color ?
Redheaded Foids look the best besides blondes , you're coping

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @LeFrenchCel @PolskiKartofel @Adolf Hitler