Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My dick is small

Yep, you heard it right. Not only I am ugly, small (5'3), quiet, introverted, autistic, balding and I cant properly tie a sentence together without stuttering all the time and I speak in a strange way but I also have a SMALL COCK.

Yep.

3.5 inches erect. God gave me the middle finger when he created me JFL. Wtf did I do in my past life to deserve this.
So what ? You're sad cos you can't suck yourself during yoga ?

you do understand why i said that to the guy saying hes 6 inches in a thread where op is 3.5 inches
Well tbf you joined in 2024 so I thought you were being serious.

Fuck nature! Why tf does it do this kind of shit to us. Do we exist just to get mogged by everyone?

Inch? God damnit now i have to get out my calculator to convert into superior metric measurements
you can pretty much multiply inch to 2.5 in your mind for rough estimations in cm

Yep, you heard it right. Not only I am ugly, small (5'3), quiet, introverted, autistic, balding and I cant properly tie a sentence together without stuttering all the time and I speak in a strange way but I also have a SMALL COCK.

Yep.

3.5 inches erect. God gave me the middle finger when he created me JFL. Wtf did I do in my past life to deserve this.
My penis is fairly huge and I am your same height. It's nothing impressive but it could have been smaller. I'm lucky for what I have just like. I'm lucky to have a full head of hair at my old ass age. For real, have you considered talking to to a medical licensed Professional about your problems with your insecurities. They might give you some treatment In the form of testosterone therapy or whateve. Also, what is your diet like? Are you a fat fuck or a skinny fuck I want to know. It's unfortunate that I have a beautiful penis yet I will never use it. As far as I can tell.