Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My ex oneitis descended hard

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
This bitch was a real beauty, and in her younger days was really pretty even more with a fakeup on. I was an awkward teenager and after she rejected me she started to make fun of me with her friends.

Now she is married to some stable beta provider (pic), and changed her status to "happily unemployed". Some memes do write themselves, PUAs's and incels described this scenario in details, but at that time i was too naive.

298382500 10222070839423336 8959219859491267919 n

Last edited:
you deserved to experience her in her prime. unfortunately this world is dogshit. and now beta provider will look after her in her decline

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
You would have to pay me to touch this old used up whore

call him a beta provider all you want he still fucks your oneitis raw every night as she begs for his soy seed inside her

This bitch was a real beauty, and in her younger days was really pretty even more with a fakeup on. I was an awkward teenager and after she rejected me she started to make fun of me with her friends.

Now she is married to some stable beta provider (pic), and changed her status to "happily unemployed". Some memes do write themselves, PUAs's and incels described this scenario in details, but at that time i was too naive.

View attachment 664756
I think you got oenitis dude
even if she was a lot thinner she is stil just a 4-5

NEVER GET ONEITIS
FUCKS UP YOUR ABILITY TO RATE BITCHES

I think you got oenitis dude
even if she was a lot thinner she is stil just a 4-5

NEVER GET ONEITIS
FUCKS UP YOUR ABILITY TO RATE BITCHES
yo you on drugs cuh?

this bitch is 2 at most and i still think that's being too generous

you deserved to experience her in her prime. unfortunately this world is dogshit. and now beta provider will look after her in her decline
She added me on Jewbook recently but i declined her friendship request. Her husband get her a nice car and home in Germany though.

call him a beta provider all you want he still fucks your oneitis raw every night as she begs for his soy seed inside her
He's far from the first to do that, she's probably all used up and worthless now, there's no longer saving post-wall women

She's a whore

Sadly none of my itises descended they are still beauties to this day

Gotta appreciate the irony, kudos to him.

How many dicks has she had inside her?

That heffa was your former oneitis?
Damn

yo you on drugs cuh?

this bitch is 2 at most and i still think that's being too generous
i was being generous and didnt want to trash him
yes she could be a 3-4

2 is deformed

i was being generous and didnt want to trash him
yes she could be a 3-4

2 is deformed
Eh looks can decline so much with age for all we know she may have been attractive years ago. Someone can look good at 20 and look like shit at 40.

Eh looks can decline so much with age for all we know she may have been attractive years ago. Someone can look good at 20 and look like shit at 40.
no this is wrong
they decline only a certain amount unless hard drugs etc and huge weight gain

this is why milf have such smv the wall is there and they are not 7-10 anymore but they never go below a 5-6 because even up to 50 they are still semi attractive and everyone knew by looking at them even past their prime there were very attractive before

you cant go from a 7+ to a 2 in 20 years this is pathetic analysis

and also name me one that has

Short haired Cunt.

Now Is a total parasite , to Leech from her wealthmaxed retard.

Some man have really No standarts It seems.

Typical, maybe if she lost some of that weight she could manage to look half as good :feelsjuice:

no this is wrong
they decline only a certain amount unless hard drugs etc and huge weight gain

this is why milf have such smv the wall is there and they are not 7-10 anymore but they never go below a 5-6 because even up to 50 they are still semi attractive and everyone knew by looking at them even past their prime there were very attractive before

you cant go from a 7+ to a 2 in 20 years this is pathetic analysis

and also name me one that has
Women can pretty easily drop from cute looking 6s down to 3s or 4s with age. Saw it happen with a lot of the girls I went to high school or college with as they entered middle age.

Women can pretty easily drop from cute looking 6s down to 3s or 4s with age. Saw it happen with a lot of the girls I went to high school or college with as they entered middle age.
yes but not to a massive extent, you said 6 to start yes a 3 point drop is possible but once a 7 or above they will always be somewhat attractive

bones beat skin it literally defies afging

this is why getting jaw surgery is a viable option for incels at the 3-4 range as they will get boosted to a 6 and stay there for a long time until old age which by then looks matter so much less

people over thirty rarely look good, age plus fat can turn anyone into an abomination. Height is better, its more constant.