Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My existence is a curse

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
I swear the way that I treated on a daily by people, you would think that I have some disease or something like everyday and everywhere I go, I'm constantly subject to dirty looks, get confronted with stuff that don't have nothing to do with me, and Just straight up trouble.

I have try everything there is to keep myself out of sight and out of mind so I won't have to deal with life bs but like a unsatisfied parent, that still hasn't been good enough.

Which leaves me to ask this important question: What's the point of all this? I bet none of these normies can't answer that question since 99.99% of them are a lost cause and think this life is precious.

Season 6 Bip GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

The point is so stay existing, to remain an eyesore to piss off the normies that persecute us. To at the very least ruin a moment of their day, simply by existing and being in eyesight of those happy fuckers.

Its a cope or rope life