Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My eye area is so subhuman I have to run open and squinted game simultaneously.

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: And it doesn't even matter how much I open them, I can't even get 1mm of sclera show above and below the iris. And even if I do, my fissure length is still subhuman (for my head size/length) and will give me beta rounded eyes.

I'll let the pics do the talking, you'll sure know what is what.

WIN 20180129 09 24 08 Pro 2

WIN 20180130 18 04 28 Pro 2

WIN 20180308 22 20 15 Pro 3

WIN 20171204 03 14 28 Pro 4

It's over for me :kys:

you have completely normal looking eyes.

Just wear sunglasses whenever you can mate

My eye area is also subhuman due to narrow IPD and sunglasses nicely conceal the flaw and make me look more symmetrical as well.

Only problem is that it rains all the time in the UK so it's seldom not aberrant to wear them.

orb tier prose

My eye area is also subhuman due to narrow IPD and sunglasses nicely conceal the flaw and make me look more symmetrical as well.

Only problem is that it rains all the time in the UK so it's seldom not aberrant to wear them.

I'll rather cope with some blepharoplasties and use that sunglasses hut $$ to pay for the surgeries.

your eye area is not subhuman

That's not even close to subhuman, get out of here.

That's not even close to subhuman, get out of here.

Even if they are 'normal' or not subhuman enough, you aren't accounting that Chad has +8 eye area and I don't stand a chance. Mentalcels have as much of a right to be here as Facecels. After all I'm not getting any more pussy than you.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: And it doesn't even matter how much I open them, I can't even get 1mm of sclera show above and below the iris. And even if I do, my fissure length is still subhuman (for my head size/length) and will give me beta rounded eyes.

I'll let the pics do the talking, you'll sure know what is what.

That's a good thing. Scleral show is subhuman as fuck.
I don't know wtf you're talking about. Your eye area is fine unless you are fishing for complements

That's a good thing. Scleral show is subhuman as fuck.
I don't know wtf you're talking about. Your eye area is fine unless you are fishing for complements
I'm not. I could go to r/ for that. My eyes are beady and small af compared to my head size. And a bit of scleral show is ideal, whereas I almost have none or none. And even a blepho could give me the beta eyes from last pic. There's nothing to be done to a palpebral fissure

Big eyes now

My eye area is subhuman as fuck

Get lower eyelid retraction and fat grafts for hunter eyes.

No use since the length is too short, that's the whole point. Fat grafts are legit tho, for anti sagging.

Fishing for compliments

op, in the nicest way possible, shut the fuck up. Your eyes are fine. Stop nitpicking for things about your appearance so you can feel shitty about them. stop it, right fucking now

op, in the nicest way possible, shut the fuck up. Your eyes are fine. Stop nitpicking for things about your appearance so you can feel shitty about them. stop it, right fucking now
k it's not nitpick. Do people in here have an eye area so bad it makes my beady ethnic eyes look good? if so, I'm sorry I wasn't trying to fish anything. Would delete pics but can't edit.

k it's not nitpick. Do people in here have an eye area so bad it makes my beady ethnic eyes look good? if so, I'm sorry I wasn't trying to fish anything. Would delete pics but can't edit.
You're not getting it. It's not about other people having eyes that are so bad yours look good by comparison.
There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. Your. Fucking. Eyes.
At all. Find something else to whine about, because you're really pushing the envelope to make THIS into an issue.

You're not getting it. It's not about other people having eyes that are so bad yours look good by comparison.
There. Is. Nothing. Wrong. With. Your. Fucking. Eyes.
At all. Find something else to whine about, because you're really pushing the envelope to make THIS into an issue.
It is for me. i can't take it out of my head and needed to vent. See username. You're failing to see that mms are what make incels. And normal doesn't cut it anymore for smv. Like one guy told me invis/10, surgerymaxxing is the only thing that would bring me ease of mind. Gonna fap will reply later

It is for me. i can't take it out of my head and needed to vent. See username. You're failing to see that mms are what make incels. And normal doesn't cut it anymore for smv. Like one guy told me invis/10, surgerymaxxing is the only thing that would bring me ease of mind. Gonna fap will reply later
I get it, there's only so much that people can say on a forum that will help those kind of intrusive thoughts. I used to have them all the time, it's fucking awful. Sorry if I was a bit heavy handed, just hate to see other people suffer with it. Try booking a therapy session and talk openly and honestly about it, I promise if you commit it will work wonders for how you feel about it. Hope you feel better soon OP

don't bring this reddit shit of eye area to this completely sane forum

Your eye area is perfectly normal. Do you have any other actual flaws besides BDD?

This forum is turning into one big normie BDDcel circlejerk.
While subhumans rot :feelscry:

why did you bump this lol, also rip @Twisted i hope u ascended boyo

Mogs me. I have mild upper eyelid exposure.