Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My face scored 4.6/10 from 286 votes from females

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
Used this popular website where you can upload your photo and select a target group to rate you.

Clean-shaved:
  • 6 pictures
  • 110 votes in total
  • Average rating: 4.6/10
Beard:
  • 8 pictures
  • 176 votes in total
  • Average score: 5.2/10
Total votes: 286
Combined rating: 4.9/10 :feelsrope:

(5.2 - 4.6)
———— x 100 = 13.04%

Having a beard is 13.04% better. :feelsseriously:

The ratings do not take into account height and signs of autism, so manual adjustments are necessary for a holistic rating:

Height: 5’7” in the UK (-2 points)
Socially awkward (-2 points)

Final estimated rating: 1/10 (rounded up) :feelsUnreal:

Well, this aligns with my personal experience - never had a girlfriend, no dates, etc. :feelscry:

Last edited:
You need to know how the usual distribution looks like to rank yourself accurately.

That’s high you’re mentalcel

Photofeeler seems to give you higher results than you would get normally. Almost nobody gets anything under 3.

Brutal, A 7 is able to mog you with ease, You being under 5 is ropefuel!

That’s high you’re mentalcel
No it's not high, average is 5-5.5 with an ME of .25, so he is not "high" on the scale at all, but in fact below-average.

What site/sites did you use for this btw?

Used this popular website where you can upload your photo and select a target group to rate you.

Clean-shaved:
  • 6 pictures
  • 110 votes in total
Beard:
  • 8 pictures
  • 176 votes in total

(5.2 - 4.6)
———— x 100 = 13.04%

The ratings do not take into account height and signs of autism, so manual adjustments are necessary for a holistic rating:

Well, this aligns with my personal experience - never had a girlfriend, no dates, etc. :feelscry:
Man. Sorry.

No it's not high, average is 5-5.5 with an ME of .25, so he is not "high" on the scale at all, but in fact below-average.
For an incel that’s high

No, it's not. Anything below 6–5, there is a trash tier. Nobody gets anything below 2–3. Scoring 5 there does not mean you are normie.
5-4 isn’t a drastic drop off facially, he’s in normie tier, if he identifies as an incel that would men’s he’s 0 or -1 for him to get a 4.6 with said identification. That’s high

5-4 isn’t a drastic drop off facially, he’s in normie tier, if he identifies as an incel that would men’s he’s 0 or -1 for him to get a 4.6 with said identification. That’s high
I did not get it, can you explain what you are trying to say?

Not good enough in 2024. My best rating of photofeeler was a 6.2 last year after 100 something votes (sub 29 year old foids could vote only). So what? Youre rating is shit bro. Its over for you. 4.9 is garbage. So is 6.2.

For an incel that’s high
It's within the average range for most Incels nowadays: Most Incels are generally around the 3-4 range with some being .25-.5 lower or higher due to ME(IE:, 2.75 or 4.25) which is still below the minimum threshold of 5(or 5.5 it seems like nowadays). Not many Incels are legit 1-2 actually deformed-tier, since that type is not very common & most of us are just conventionally ugly.

No, it's not. Anything below 6–5, there is a trash tier. Nobody gets anything below 2–3. Scoring 5 there does not mean you are normie.
Exactly, very few would get rated 1-2/10(a good amount might get 3-3.5 though): Sub-5 law is agreed upon by almost all blackpillers, since the absolute least foids will settle for is a guy around average which is about a 5-5.5 on the looks scale.

You need to know how the usual distribution looks like to rank yourself accurately.
Idw I think real world results and anecdotes from others who have the same ailments is sufficient

Not good enough in 2024. My best rating of photofeeler was a 6.2 last year after 100 something votes (sub 29 year old foids could vote only). So what? Youre rating is shit bro. Its over for you. 4.9 is garbage. So is 6.2.
I wouldn’t expect a 6.2 to be on here. Are you short and autistic too?

I wouldn’t expect a 6.2 to be on here. Are you short and autistic too?
No, im tall. But my face and "personality" were never been good enough. But those ratings are bs. Chadlites get easy 9+ ratings on photofeeler. Youre are just another subhuman with your 5 something rating lol

You being "socially awkward" doesn't remove 2 points lol its all about looks

my nose alone would score minus 10.

Not an accurate rating. Foids tend to rate 80% of men (even average looking ones) as unattractive.

L'olmo

Clean-shaved:
  • 6 pictures
  • 110 votes in total
Beard:
  • 8 pictures
  • 176 votes in total

(5.2 - 4.6)
———— x 100 = 13.04%

Well, this aligns with my personal experience - never had a girlfriend, no dates, eL
a stupid site, if i put Chico or o pry face every female will cope and give me average/below average score, if i put a sheboon she will Be 10/10

Prob overrating u, either way it doesn't matter bc u don't even have to be subhuman or ltn to be incel nowadays. I get ppl telling me I'm fakecel and shit and so on elsewhere over my face but they ignore the fact that it doesn't matter bc hypgergamy has gotten so bad. A good chunk of us prob wouldn't have been incels in the past

this puts you above what they rate on average

Prob overrating u, either way it doesn't matter bc u don't even have to be subhuman or ltn to be incel nowadays. I get ppl telling me I'm fakecel and shit and so on elsewhere over my face but they ignore the fact that it doesn't matter bc hypgergamy has gotten so bad. A good chunk of us prob wouldn't have been incels in the past
This is so true.

This is so true.
I know several cels on discord who aren't even ugly yet still khhv 19-21. I don't agree with the "you're fakecel if you're under 25" bs bc if u missed out on teen love, you're irreparably fucked from that point on

I know several cels on discord who aren't even ugly yet still khhv 19-21. I don't agree with the "you're fakecel if you're under 25" bs bc if u missed out on teen love, you're irreparably fucked from that point on
I agree with teen love. Anyway, I still envy youngcels so much. I am almost a wizard. Youngcels do have a slight hope, and they are at least not affected by the age pill so much like I am. Once you are 30, the whole blackpill is starting to eat you alive. Your psyche, personality, or whatever was left of you is decaying, and you are losing your ability to do even the most basic things. Your cognition does not work properly, speech patterns are disturbed, everything really. Copes like video games don´t work at all anymore. I know that being youngcel is also hard, since I was one too but it is not comparable to being a wizard. There is no hope anymore. You know you need to kill yourself; you just don´t know how or when you will have the willpower to do it, but you know that it is a certainty at this point.

Final estimated rating: 1/10 (rounded up)
The height thing is brutal. If you were 6'2 that -2 points would be +2 and you'd be a normie even with the autism. Autistic + short = it's completely over.

I don't get how there are so many comments on this post arguing over what these ratings mean while they totally gloss over the height of the OP. At 5'7 it don't matter if a score of 5 facially is on a "generous" platform or a "harsh" one, either way it's completely over unless you get 7+ on "harsh" ones.

I don't get how there are so many comments on this post arguing over what these ratings mean while they totally gloss over the height of the OP. At 5'7 it don't matter if a score of 5 facially is on a "generous" platform or a "harsh" one, either way it's completely over unless you get 7+ on "harsh" ones.
Good point.

The height thing is brutal. If you were 6'2 that -2 points would be +2 and you'd be a normie even with the autism. Autistic + short = it's completely over.
I think I could be normie if I geomaxxed to a short country and fixed my autism with pills. Then I can claim back the -4 points

I agree with teen love. Anyway, I still envy youngcels so much. I am almost a wizard. Youngcels do have a slight hope, and they are at least not affected by the age pill so much like I am. Once you are 30, the whole blackpill is starting to eat you alive. Your psyche, personality, or whatever was left of you is decaying, and you are losing your ability to do even the most basic things. Your cognition does not work properly, speech patterns are disturbed, everything really. Copes like video games don´t work at all anymore. I know that being youngcel is also hard, since I was one too but it is not comparable to being a wizard. There is no hope anymore. You know you need to kill yourself; you just don´t know how or when you will have the willpower to do it, but you know that it is a certainty at this point.
I’m very close to 30 btw. I think 40 is the flat line

I want something in my life to matter for once before I die, if its the last thing I do

Fakecel. I'm solid 2/10

Clean-shaved:
  • 6 pictures
  • 110 votes in total
Beard:
  • 8 pictures
  • 176 votes in total

(5.2 - 4.6)
———— x 100 = 13.04%

What is the website?

Are you gonna send the pictures or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back