Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My face scored 4.6/10 from 286 votes from females

i got 3.6 or something in that range

I know several cels on discord who aren't even ugly yet still khhv 19-21. I don't agree with the "you're fakecel if you're under 25" bs bc if u missed out on teen love, you're irreparably fucked from that point on
If you are decent looking you can still get laid free before 25.
But if you are a truecel it never began ofcourse

If you are decent looking you can still get laid free before 25.
But if you are a truecel it never began ofcourse
Nah, not anymore. The game has changed, avg guy doesn't stand a chance unless he wants to completely destroy any dignity he has left and go with a fat pig or sub5 woman

Nah, not anymore. The game has changed, avg guy doesn't stand a chance unless he wants to completely destroy any dignity he has left and go with a fat pig or sub5 woman
Yeah he can't have sex with good woman in that case unless he has such a good LMS (Look Money Status)

Yeah he can't have sex with good woman in that case unless he has such a good LMS (Look Money Status)
I can't even get my looksmatch. And thats all I want, but I gotta be making 6 figs, packing 6 inches and be 6ft tall.

Photofeeler adjusts ratings according to the voter's voting habits. So it should take into account the female habit of "underrating" men. But I would argue that this algorithm might skew the results either in a positive or a negative way. I personally think that Tinder is the ultimate face rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back