Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my fake suicide plan to get money/attention from my parents

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
my friend got sent to a pysch ward for doing this so it works 100%

the whole point of me doing this is to get my parents to finally take me seriously when i say im gonna kms. ive hit rock bottom and i wanna milk money from my emotionally fragile mother.
i called her a few weeks ago and told her im gonna kill myself and she almost had a heart attack and had to go to the hospital :feelskek:
ive actually convinced her to help me pay for my rhinoplasty (around 5-10kusd)

all i want from this is to get my mother to be my backup for when im homeless and need money for surgery. ill occasionally ask her to send me 500 dollars every two months along with me working my job that pays 20 usd an hour.

i know this is possible if i go along with this plan (along with something else i have). i have screen shots of my mom texting another sguy while shes married and cucking my father, and im actually gonna chadfish my mom and get her nudes to i can use that as black mail for even more money and i know this will work because i have done this before when i was 13.

when i was 13 my mom was ignoring me and refusing to even look at me because she said i was a bad child so i said this
"you always act like the good one of the house, when ive been holding something that could ruin your rep blah blah blah :feelsseriously: basically i said i know shescheating"
then she took me to target and got me everything i wanted that day :feelscomfy: so i knew just from that, that the screenshots that i have (never showed her them because its best for her to wonder how much i know than me to just tell her how much i know)
and since that day (5 years have past) i still have those screenshots and i knew id need them one day, and that day is damn well near.

anyways let me tell you guys my fake suicide attempt plan.

im gonna buy fake blood from a store, and drop it everywhere in my bathroom. im gonna mix some of the fake blood with real blood that ill get from cutting myself letc and dropping the blood in a ziploc bag that way in case they were to test it, theyd at least have traces of my blood inside.

anyways im gonna get a razor (ill get high while doing this to ease the pain) so i can cut myself very deep on my arms. ill turn the scratches to styros to fat. eyeah this is very risky whatever i really need the shock factor.
anyways ill run the bath and add blood in there as well, and lay inside the bathtub and put a couple more scars on my arms, not as deep but visibily bloody. and ill be in there until my parents barge into the door once they realize im not answering them because they only ever do that if im in the bathroom for too long.

obviously if they are taking too long and im bleeding badly ill just call 911 and lay there and wait for them to come inside or right after i do that shit ill leave the door slightly open.

anyways what do you guys think about this? anything else i should add or remove?

I think fake blood might make them question it, also depending how deep you cut yourself you might just end up dying

obviously if they are taking too long and im bleeding badly ill just call 911 and lay there and wait for them to come inside
Caging at this part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think fake blood might make them question it, also depending how deep you cut yourself you might just end up dying
well regardless, im not afraid of death. i want to die. and im glad that theyll find me in such a fucked up place like that dead and alone

well regardless, im not afraid of death. i want to die. and im glad that theyll find me in such a fucked up place like that dead and alone
Why you have so much to live for...

Caging at this part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am...at the site's service for my role.

yeah this shit is gonna be a try not to laugh challenge fr :feelskek: hopefully ill be too high to realize how funny the whole situation is
Even better if they walk in on you laughing :feelshaha: you'll win yourself a one way ticket to a mental asylum :feelskek:

Retarded post tbhdedsrsrnngl

I had the same plans back in the day I couldn't handle work anymore.

Based for blackmailing your mom

It's always better to make money on your own than depend on others. Although I also very depend on others.
Makes me feel dishonorable.

It's always better to make money on your own than depend on others. Although I also very depend on others.
Makes me feel dishonorable.
honor is a social construct to get people to feel better about themselves for donating to charity. jew psyop

dnr, richfag abusing his parents.

honor is a social construct to get people to feel better about themselves for donating to charity. jew psyop
Not always. It's about inner feeling. That you are capable to do things.

my friend got sent to a pysch ward for doing this so it works 100%

the whole point of me doing this is to get my parents to finally take me seriously when i say im gonna kms. ive hit rock bottom and i wanna milk money from my emotionally fragile mother.
i called her a few weeks ago and told her im gonna kill myself and she almost had a heart attack and had to go to the hospital :feelskek:
ive actually convinced her to help me pay for my rhinoplasty (around 5-10kusd)

all i want from this is to get my mother to be my backup for when im homeless and need money for surgery. ill occasionally ask her to send me 500 dollars every two months along with me working my job that pays 20 usd an hour.

i know this is possible if i go along with this plan (along with something else i have). i have screen shots of my mom texting another sguy while shes married and cucking my father, and im actually gonna chadfish my mom and get her nudes to i can use that as black mail for even more money and i know this will work because i have done this before when i was 13.

when i was 13 my mom was ignoring me and refusing to even look at me because she said i was a bad child so i said this
"you always act like the good one of the house, when ive been holding something that could ruin your rep blah blah blah :feelsseriously: basically i said i know shescheating"
then she took me to target and got me everything i wanted that day :feelscomfy: so i knew just from that, that the screenshots that i have (never showed her them because its best for her to wonder how much i know than me to just tell her how much i know)
and since that day (5 years have past) i still have those screenshots and i knew id need them one day, and that day is damn well near.

anyways let me tell you guys my fake suicide attempt plan.

im gonna buy fake blood from a store, and drop it everywhere in my bathroom. im gonna mix some of the fake blood with real blood that ill get from cutting myself letc and dropping the blood in a ziploc bag that way in case they were to test it, theyd at least have traces of my blood inside.

anyways im gonna get a razor (ill get high while doing this to ease the pain) so i can cut myself very deep on my arms. ill turn the scratches to styros to fat. eyeah this is very risky whatever i really need the shock factor.
anyways ill run the bath and add blood in there as well, and lay inside the bathtub and put a couple more scars on my arms, not as deep but visibily bloody. and ill be in there until my parents barge into the door once they realize im not answering them because they only ever do that if im in the bathroom for too long.

obviously if they are taking too long and im bleeding badly ill just call 911 and lay there and wait for them to come inside or right after i do that shit ill leave the door slightly open.

anyways what do you guys think about this? anything else i should add or remove?
Dont do rhino, It goes wrong alot of times, I had rhinoplasty now i have half a nose

K like I get suicidal thoughts and shit but you're saying how much you hate these people while also wanting them to pay for your nose surgery for fuck sake. Pick a lane dude. You seem like an adult and an adult shouldn't expect their parents to drop thousands of dollars so you can get a nose job.

Why don't just get a wife from North Korea Rice ?

K like I get suicidal thoughts and shit but you're saying how much you hate these people while also wanting them to pay for your nose surgery for fuck sake. Pick a lane dude. You seem like an adult and an adult shouldn't expect their parents to drop thousands of dollars so you can get a nose job.
parents owe their children everything
Why don't just get a wife from North Korea Rice ?
ew

/!\ 72% foid detected

Womanly strategy.

what else do you want me to do, jump off a roof and actually hurt myself nigga :feelskek:
the fact that it is fake for attention is a foid trait

I bet this is a bait from IT to put incels in a bad light.

its not just for fake attention, its for money. i legit told my mom i was gonna end it and she almost had a heart attack.

:feelskek:

what is IT
:soy:/IncelTear(s)