Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my family is inherently against me

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
for example if some random stranger were to punch me in my face and rob me they’d blame me completely instead of the person robbing me

i yelled at my cousin once for stealing my stuff then my brother told me that i’d get beat up if I did that on the streets.. As if i’d ever put myself in the position where i’d get robbed by some random on the streets. even if i was in that situation i’d call the police and let them deal with it

he really expects me to let myself get pushed around by anyone and everyone. can’t rely on anyone anymore these days as an ugly short guy

I’ve had family steal money from me too. Never gotten a thanks from them or any kind of gratitude which is why i’m done doing things for them

Wow that's shitty man. So I take it you still live with your parents? Are you in a position where you can sustain yourself (or do so in the near future)? It's better to stay away from people that treat you like trash, even if it's family imo.

absolutetly brutal

Wow that's shitty man. So I take it you still live with your parents? Are you in a position where you can sustain yourself (or do so in the near future)? It's better to stay away from people that treat you like trash, even if it's family imo.
yeah after i graduate college i’ll be able to hopefully. i don’t plan on talking to my siblings ever again when i leave