Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My father is literally the Chad emoji

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
:chad:

Same nose, same chiseled chin, hunter eyes, bull bar jaw, condescending lips, he just lacks the fucking triangular haircut and that's it, the Chad.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS
(literally everything)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Pics or larp

What would be the point of larping ? I'm still ugly af and inherited nothing of value from his look. It's fucking over.

So how ugly is your mom?

I knew a guy in college named Chad who looked exactly like the meme. He was in a fraternity, was tall, muscular, had spikey blonde hair, and would wear muscle shirts. He was a gigantic douchebag of course.

I knew a guy in college named Chad who looked exactly like the meme. He was in a fraternity, was tall, muscular, had spikey blonde hair, and would wear muscle shirts. He was a gigantic douchebag of course.
Sounds like a douchebag

She's a good looking woman, but I have inherited some of her feminine traits that are a death sentence for males. I'm not even a pretty boy, I just look beta af.

Chad dad, stacy mom, and you rolled a 1.

Fate is cruel.

sucks to have a chad father. my dad nearly always had young foids acting bubbly around him when we went outside. haven't seen him since 13 y/o

he once told my mom that a car full of women stopped in front of him while he was cycling, and one of the women stepped out and stripped off her clothes while urging him to fuck her. not larping
Suifuel as fuck.

Chad dad, stacy mom, and you rolled a 1.

Fate is cruel.
I KNOW RITE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back