Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father is trash:

Qeasi Cou

Qeasi Cou

Let's all love, Lain 让我们都爱吧,莱恩。
-
I need to vent. My father is trash. He is hypocritical, double moralistic, aggressive, stupid, conceited and proud. Because of him since the 5 years I had health and mental problems such as stress, causing me to develop alopecia, that my hair fell out because of the punishments and his shitty attitude.
I do not know how to synthesize everything said and I may be missing something. I hate, I hate, it disgusts me and many times I imagined his death in various ways (in GTA). I run away from him whenever I can. If it weren't for me, we'd be ruined or he would have died, because God would have already sent him to hell.
God says that we do not take revenge that he will do it for us, I wait patiently for that day to come and have what he deserves.

This is brutal. Having shitty, narcissistic or incompetent parents, especially father, is very common among incels. Having these feeling is completely natural.

I stopped talking to my dad in 2014 - and the bastard lives within walking distance of me. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have stayed out of trouble, I have held down a job longer than I ever have before. I exercise more often. And I did better in school by not being distracted by my loser father.