Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid currycel door dasher dropped my pizza order dinner image provided

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★★
When he arrived he looked nervous asf and was trying to persuade me to continue to eat the pizza. I was holding back my fist and wanted to punch him so badly. He was so retarded as a dasher when I told him to process a refund he was clueless. I didn't let him leave until the problem was resolved, stupid curry immigrant can't even do one simple thing and that was to just deliver the order in one piece, stupid!

Attachments

• IMG_2021.jpg
    IMG_2021.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 75
@RuudVanNistelrooy :whatfeels:

Thanks for reminding me to order pizza tonight

When he arrived he looked nervous asf and was trying to persuade me to continue to eat the pizza. I was holding back my fist and wanted to punch him so badly. He was so retarded as a dasher when I told him to process a refund he was clueless. I didn't let him leave until the problem was resolved, stupid curry immigrant can't even do one simple thing and that was to just deliver the order in one piece, stupid!
One of them currycel subhumans even pissed in the elevator JFL at these disgusting niggers

nothing new here

Wtf, looks like he dropped the pizza.

Mistakes happen tbh but it should have been an instant refund. Good that you squeezed out a refund, it's basically a free mangled yet tasty pizza.

Bruh doordash from here sounds like a shit service, can you not walk there to order it and collect it yourself

Not sure how doordash works but on Uber eats that would have been an easy refund

because it wasn't bad enough dodging poojeet scooters on the sidewalk all day :feelskek: :feelskek:

I wouldn’t eat food that has been handled by a shitskin

When did you noticed that your order is messed up? Did you call the support?

When did you noticed that your order is messed up? Did you call the support?
When he kept going around in circles at the GPS tracker I was like" "wtf?". Then when he arrived at my house he admitted that he had dropped the pizza, shit skin dasher.

When he kept going around in circles at the GPS tracker I was like" "wtf?". Then when he arrived at my house he admitted that he had dropped the pizza, shit skin dasher.
He was an asshole for trying to convince you to not return it.

Damn

Bruh doordash from here sounds like a shit service, can you not walk there to order it and collect it yourself
Nigger it takes 30 minutes to walk to some places

I wouldn’t eat food that has been handled by a shitskin
Nowadays I feel the same but have no choice. Fuck stupid nigger bastards can't even make food right. IV argued with these retards too many times.

Looks delicious

The bread to that pizza looks like its unhealthy and would taste like shit

Kill all browns peacefully