Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My father tried to cut my pubic hair

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
This is the last time I cutted my pubic hair with the help of my father ngl and I felt so fucking embarrassed when he tried to do it jfl. But after this I never touched it because it fucking hurts when he did it with a scissor

brutal daddy pp pill

hate when that happens

Well this is a new one.

just father and son having sum wholesome bonding time, nuffin to see here

NIGGA WHY IS THIS SITE SO FUCKING INSANE WHEN IM NOT ACTIVE

A3B135A9 C9D1 40B6 B200 FE9C5B8F5D07

I shave my pubic hair weekly

This is the last time I cutted my pubic hair with the help of my father ngl and I felt so fucking embarrassed when he tried to do it jfl. But after this I never touched it because it fucking hurts when he did it with a scissor
you know that islamically speaking, no man has the right to see between your navel and knees

gay+incest double kombo

Are you serious? This is the funniest thing I've read all week at least.
i guess but he wasnt seeing
So did he close his eyes and go snip snip snip

Thread of the month tbh

Did daddy tickle it?

Did your father bang your ass?:dafuckfeels:

your father is abusive and retarded. What type of parent cuts an 18yr olds pubic hair jfl