Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favorite football team has the best record in the nfl!

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I cope with nfl football and my team the Cardinals have been shit for the majority of my life but by some miracle have become the best team in the nfl this year. Hope we win the Super Bowl this year

I’m so happy for you

Who gives a fuck

I hate Arizona, and Arizonans - I wish they would stay the fuck out of California, we don't want them here.

chad worshiper cuck.

I like Matthew Stafford so Im taking the remainder of his career to root for him to win a ring if he wins playoff game ill be happy. Dude deserved so much better than 12 wasted years in Detroit
I like Matthew Stafford so Im taking the remainder of his career to root for him to win a ring if he wins playoff game ill be happy. Dude deserved so much better than 12 wasted years in Detroit

I'm English. But I did like the Redskins as a kid.
Did you hear about the owner of the redskins getting in a lot of turmoil about sex trafficking his cheerleaders? It was pretty based actually lol
i hate the rams also why did you say the same thing twice?

Did you hear about the owner of the redskins getting in a lot of turmoil about sex trafficking his cheerleaders? It was pretty based actually lol

i hate the rams also why did you say the same

That i cannot explain. I like tbh im mainly rooting for, about like Damien lillard, i just want them both to do well cuz they talented guys

I cope with nfl football and my team the Cardinals have been shit for the majority of my life but by some miracle have become the best team in the nfl this year. Hope we win the Super Bowl this year
Holy shit, you are exhibit A of this thread I made years ago :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::

This is "life fuel" for you?, something that doesn't benefit your life in a personal way at all.

If you atleast had prefaced this with betting a ton of money and winning back many times what you bet it would justified as life fuel, but you just sound like a cuck right now.

The success of these men on and off the field does not benefit you, are you going to celebrate when your "favorite athlete" gets his wife pregnant?

Next Thread: "My Favorite Athlete Is Having A Son :soy:"

Hope WE win the Super Bowl this year
WE?

Last edited: