Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Local normies lied to me about the local football team being active so that i wouldnt join

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Fat Link
★★★
I practiced football as a kid on and off. (5yo- 10yo)

When i was 15 a lot of my normie friends(ex) were into football so i wanted to join in again

I began to dm local normscum "do you train here bro how do i sign up"
They all didnt open my message or left me on seen. Or simply said some shit to make me go away.

I finally rejoined when i was mid 15 for a short period bc i lost weight and i wanted to have a hobby again, the next day the manager resigned and i didnt want to travel 10km every day to another city to practice.

There wasnt a junior team for at least a couple months to my knowledge.

When i was in my late 16s, i peeked on a normies phone and saw a whatsapp gc "junior team"
I didnt confront him idk why
I knew something was up

Today i found out the team is up and running since i was early 16, and no one told me that despite me asking numerous times.

They deserve to die in gta.

Football is a kike sport to entertain the masses anyways and encourages ethnics to be with whites

Also behead all normies that were mean to me
Hail allah hitler and satan
In gta v rp

I hope they get drunk and die in a car crash i piss on their graves fucking scum i hope their kids have down syndrome. Always making fun of me and sub 5s and bullying them and smacking them. Piss and shit on their graves, when theyre 30 and have kids throw the nigger normie kids in the river and let them all drown burn their house with molotov while theyre all inside and if anyone tries to get out shoot them with crossbow

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.