Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Favorite Jordan Peterson Quote

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

“I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, that was also a river. In real life, she had been a victim of Alzheimer’s disease, and had regressed, before her death, to a semi-conscious state. In the dream, as well, she had lost her capacity for self-control. Her genital region was exposed, dimly; it had the appearance of a thick mat of hair. She was stroking herself, absent-mindedly. She walked over to me, with a handful of pubic hair, compacted into something resembling a large artist’s paint-brush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm, several times, to deflect her hand; finally, unwilling to hurt her, or interfere with her any farther, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush, gently, and said, like a child, “isn’t it soft?” I looked at her ruined face and said, “yes, Grandma, it’s soft.”​

― Jordan B. Peterson, Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief

Gets me through some tough times. Thanks Dr. Peterson

Only decent thing he has ever write

Jewdon Petersoy

Clean your room bucko :soy::bluepill:

Is this satire, hope it is.