Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My favorite Putin speech

Heil Putin

Zelenskyy should surrender, but he is addicted to the money given to him by US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, another Jew.

It is incredible but it is a fact, normalniggers invaded .IS today. Incelistan will not have its borders bastardized by the Jewish normies from Reddit.

To be fair.
He can't even if he wanted to.
I can’t stand Jewlenskyy, it annoys me how he refuses to wear a suit, he always has to dress like a boxing coach.

Genocide all Jewkrainians.

Heil Putin, Zelenskyy is a roach - that’s why he feels confident he can survive a nuclear holocaust.

Side topic but aren't Ukrainians just the whiter more racist version of Russians?

Kinda like how if the USA broke up like the Soviet Union did, the original 13 colonies of America would be majority white Anglo and the rest of America would have whites but be more mixed overall. Their would still be white Anglos in the midwest, the south, and the west but those regions would be more diverse with lots of mexicans, blacks, and asians while the east coast would be mostly white Anglo.

So Ukraine would be comparable to the hypothetical break-away eastern portion of the USA that would be mostly white Anglo.

Either way, I think Putin is based. Ukraine is a natural buffer between the west and Russia proper. If Russia loses Ukraine, that is like a SWAT officer that goes into a building full of armed drug dealers without a bullet proof vest. His center would be wide open and vulnerable. Same with Russia if it were to lose Ukraine.

Last edited:
Side topic but aren't Ukrainians just the whiter more racist version of Russians?

Kinda like how if the USA broke up like the Soviet Union did, the original 13 colonies of America with mostly white Anglo Americans would break away from the other parts of America, and the rest of America would have whites still but be more mixed overall. Their would still be white Anglos in the midwest, the south, and the west but those regions would be more diverse with lots of mexicans, blacks, and asians while the east coast would be mostly white Anglo.

So Ukraine would be comparable to the hypothetical break-away eastern portion of the USA that would mostly white Anglo.

Either way, I think Putin is based. Ukraine is a natural buffer between the west and Russia proper. If Russia loses Ukraine, that is like a SWAT officer that goes into a building full of armed drug dealers without a bullet proof vest. His center would be wide open and vulnerable. Same with Russia if it were to lose Ukraine.
The Ukrainians seem to be the whiter version of Slavs and also seem very based. But the problem is that USA would just take power over the Ukraine if it becomes NATO-soil, so it's better for the white people of Ukraine to be a part of Russia. We all know what happens to the indigenous population of a country that is controlled by USA: Millions of fake refugees will pour in and a country of mutts will form.

The Ukrainians seem to be the whiter version of Slavs and also seem very based. But the problem is that USA would just take power over the Ukraine if it becomes NATO-soil, so it's better for the white people of Ukraine to be a part of Russia. We all know what happens to the indigenous population of a country that is controlled by USA: Millions of fake refugees will pour in and a country of mutts will form.

pretty much ukranians aka borderlandians are russians living in a fake nation under (((occupation))) ukraine is as legitimate of a nation as montenegro and both only exist to strengthen usa influence on eastern europe.

pretty much ukranians aka borderlandians are russians living in a fake nation under (((occupation))) ukraine is as legitimate of a nation as montenegro and both only exist to strengthen usa influence on eastern europe.
:yes::yes::yes:
Ukraine was hostorically and culturally always a part of the Soviet Union/Russia. Many call it the heartland of Russia bc it was so important culturally and industrially.

he's probably going to lose this war now

I was going to say that most of the Putin "based" speeches you see have fake subtitles but this one is from a newspaper so it has to be correct. I remember there was one of Putin supposedly bashing the west for gender ideology and cultural marxism while really he was talking about the victory day celebration kek.

he's probably going to lose this war now
Yeah, they've lost too many men and money. Even if they somehow win, they will always have to fight the Ukrainian resistance.

I don't like Putin but this is a good speech