Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My favorite Saint JD quote on teen love

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
"Love as an adult what is that. Let's say I get with a woman my age, she's had a million relationships, likely been destroyed and broken and torn apart by fucking Chad, she is probably completely incapable of loving anyone like she did when she was 16,17, and 15, when she got with that first fucking Chad." - St. JD

Jake davison age

Last edited:
Women will never love the 2nd, 3rd, ...., 10th guy like they did their 1st Chad.

Women will never love the 2nd, 3rd, ...., 10th guy like they did their 1st Chad.
Not a chance, after college life is all about making money. Relationships become business arrangements.

Not a chance, after college life is all about making money. Relationships become business arrangements.
Brutal but also why I despise wagecucking.

Fuck working for Mr. Goldbergstein to earn the privilege to betabuxx Chads sloppy seconds.

St Shotguncel

"i just don't have any willpower to do anything anymore, ya know? i know a lot of people say that's weak-minded, that's pathetic, but dude... it's like how many years have i been working out? how many years have i been wanting and dealing with all these frustrations, ya know? it's like, i was just doing a session the other d-, just now, and i was thinking what am i doing this for? why do i-, what the fuck? how long have i been doing this for? does it change my life? no. do i feel any better anymore? no. do i get any enjoyment from working out anymore? no. do i get any good feeling after, ya know, that natural high anymore? no."

:feelsmusic:

"Love as an adult what is that. Let's say I get with a woman my age, she's had a million relationships, likely been destroyed and broken and torn apart by fucking Chad, she is probably completely incapable of loving anyone like she did when she was 16,17, and 15, when she got with that first fucking Chad." - St. JD

View attachment 483146
I’m gonna rope, I can’t take it anymore

Teenlove is one of the most brutal pill one can take.

I try not thinking about it as much as I can.
There’s no going back. We already missed out, and our life is over.

There’s no going back. We already missed out, and our life is over.

I keep telling myself that if I can actually manage to get wealthy, then I could live a pleasant and peaceful life for decades to come.
I will always have the traumas of my youth, but at least I will not wageslave like 99% of the rest of the population.

If I fail, then only yes, my life will be over, and i'll call it a night.

I keep telling myself that if I can actually manage to get wealthy, then I could live a pleasant and peaceful life for decades to come.
I will always have the traumas of my youth, but at least I will not wageslave like 99% of the rest of the population.

If I fail, then only yes, my life will be over, and i'll call it a night.
I already moneymaxed, and nothing’s changed.

Teenlove my only hope is an arranged marriage with a virgin. I gotta need the teenlove, this is the most important thing and the only thing that can fix me. If I am like 25 and my wife is 16 and virgin I hope I can at least repair some damage
Heil JD His name was Jake Davison

this quote right here is why he is an incel saint. if you're not her first guy it's a pointless relationship.

Plymouth's biggest victim