Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My first Fat measurement

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
So recently I started going to a gym that also gives me a free fat measurement every 3 months. I'm fat so I expected pretty bad results and here they are:

Overall body fat percentage : 29%

Visceral fat : 10.5%

Metabolic age : 33 (BRUTAL shittymetabolismpill)

I'm commited to making much better diet choices as well as keeping up with the exercises I'm doing as my issue isn't my lack of exercise (I've fixed that ever since I started going to the gym), but my terrible diet. It takes 2441 calories to sustain that weight, so since today, I'm going to always be below 2000 calories a day.

My target is to reduce fat and my metabolic age so that I'll be good after 3 months.
@Spongebozz and @Grim_Reaper and @wereq thoughts?

Keep grinding, keep hustling and never get up.

Jokes aside, i recommend you to leanmaxx instead of simply losing fat because most men who lose weight without building at least some muscle often look even worse afterwards.

Keep grinding, keep hustling and never get up.

Jokes aside, i recommend you to leanmaxx instead of simply losing fat because most men who lose weight without building at least some muscle often look even worse afterwards.
My muscle mass is at 74kg. I'm definitely looking to keep that and/or increase it. Saint Meeks will help me.

Aren't you 1.68m? That's actually even worse. What's your diet program?
1 inch shorter, and how is it a bad thing? My diet is Popeyes Chicken and Costco Pizza.

1 inch shorter, and how is it a bad thing? My diet is Popeyes Chicken and Costco Pizza.
So 1.66m. It's horrible for your health. Just like how my current body fat percentage is bad.

You should be gaining more weight.

So recently I started going to a gym that also gives me a free fat measurement every 3 months. I'm fat so I expected pretty bad results and here they are:

I'm commited to making much better diet choices as well as keeping up with the exercises I'm doing as my issue isn't my lack of exercise (I've fixed that ever since I started going to the gym), but my terrible diet. It takes 2441 calories to sustain that weight, so since today, I'm going to always be below 2000 calories a day.

My target is to reduce fat and my metabolic age so that I'll be good after 3 months.
Eat smaller portions. Eat protein and fat. Walk a lot.

you dont have "shit metabolism" you just eat too much

So you are considered clinically obese in both body fat and BMI.

My advice for you is to cut down simple carbs, e.g. anything with added sugar, pasta, white rice, soda, the works, since they are empty calories.

Also increase the amount of veggies in your plate instead, since they are low calorie and healthy.

After starting to eat right, I've never been fat since high school. I've backtracked a few times with chocolate, but only within a few kg.

Insulin is an anabolic hormone so eat less carbs if you can. Intermittent fasting can also be your friend since it gives you a bigger window for the fat to burn efficiently. However it might make you feel pretty shitty if you are used to snacking and eating multiple meals a day

So you are considered clinically obese in both body fat and BMI.

My advice for you is to cut down simple carbs, e.g. anything with added sugar, pasta, white rice, soda, the works, since they are empty calories.

Also increase the amount of veggies in your plate instead, since they are low calorie and healthy.

After starting to eat right, I've never been fat since high school. I've backtracked a few times with chocolate, but only within a few kg.
Thanks for your advice.