Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My friend invited me to his birthday party along with other foids and guys and i am going

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
If you have been here for quite some time you will know how i got mogged at the farewell party. It should have been my last party but i am anxious to get some girls at his birthday party( yes the same classmates) since i looksmaxxed as hard as i could over the last month. Party will start in a few hours. Hoping for the best:bluepill::feelsYall::soy:

Eat shitfakecel I don’t even have any friends

get tipsy before you get there

Good luck, try to have fun.

Well fuck you hope you don't comeback a live (in games of course:feelsaww:)

The last time i went to a party was 6 years ago it was a farewell party i was in 9th grade at that time. Everyone was wearing good branded clothes and i was the one wearing cheap ones got mogged hard and i just left came back home and cried in the bathroom. Next year i didn't go to the farewell party again and got blackpilled (by definition i did) but i didn't know about any blackpill forums back then. I started to get jealous when i saw couples in the public i didn't even go to the college freshers party lol

you dont fit in with us if you are normie tier enough in looks/behavior to get invited to a coed party. it simply does not happen to us. you don't belong here. you may be a low-tier failure of a normie, but we dont take in those pieces of shit, sorry.

you dont fit in with us if you are normie tier enough in looks/behavior to get invited to a coed party. it simply does not happen to us. you don't belong here. you may be a low-tier failure of a normie, but we dont take in those pieces of shit, sorry.
CA47CE76 6DF8 41D8 A7D5 72A2A8CC18C9

Just get extremely drunk so you will be relaxed and outgoing. Or if you still act autistic just blame it on the alcohol.