Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got invited to a birthday party for the 1st time in 3 years, should i go?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
A old friend of mine that i havent talked to for the past 3 years just invited me to his birthday

Ik its gonna be a sausage party

Should i go???

Yes, if nothing else you can share your experience about how it went

Go for it
Maybe you'll find a brocel in the group, we never know

Why wouldn't you, have nothing to lose

Mogs me for getting invited to a social event, it's been what? 5 years since i was invited to the last one

Sure, it breaks the days up a little bit even if it's fleeting, just prepare for people to talk about sex and relationships.

Absolutely. Try to reconnect with them. Having no friends is absolute hell.

you should go ONLY if there is no foid if foids are there don't go

mogs me to get invited

inhibs mogs me

inhibs mogs me

Normies get drunk at birthday parties and all fuck each other. You are closer than ever to ascending with a drunk foid. Remember when youre raping her to make her drink more alcohol so she doesn’t remember
theres probobly gonna be no foids at all

yes. relationships are a two way street. you have to put in the effort. not showing up will further drift you apart from your friend

Do it and let us know how it was.

I haven't been to any birthday parties since primary school, when they would do it just so no one is excluded (neither I had my own birthday celebrated), so I'm wondering how they look like for people in different age

Go for It i guess . Then again the invite Looks way to random to me .