Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My goal in life is to marry a white foid

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Noodlewhores have proven time and time again since my birth that they are a lost cause.

White foids are my goal in life, I will find a unicorn and I will wife her up. :feelscomfy:

my goal in life is to run to Argentina in order to escape the brown hordes and meet uncle Adolf :feelsdevil:

@spasticbuddy

never really had any great interest in cumskins and never will, it's just not my thing but i do understand why fellow deathnics are down for this idea

Russian and Ukrainian foids are your only hope.

Whitecels on sucide watch:lul::lul:
@spasticbuddy @WorthlessSlavicShit

never really had any great interest in cumskins and never will, it's just not my thing but i do understand why fellow deathnics are down for this idea
OP is a chink. He will never get a white pussy:lul::lul:

Noodlewhores have proven time and time again since my birth that they are a lost cause.

White foids are my goal in life, I will find a unicorn and I will wife her up. :feelscomfy:
AWALT, ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

Ok no problem just wage slave climb the corporate ladder or become a self made millionaire - snow bunnies are high class only and live in the nice white neighborhoods. If ur not at least high tier normie looks best save up for plastic surgery as well. Gl

My goal in life is getting on the fucking moon

it might never happen frend but when I one day look down on the earth I will hope that I can look down on an earth where you got a hot virgin white wife

:shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::feelsLightsaber: