Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My god are kisses like this legit IRL or is this just in anime

Haven't you posted this a few months before?
I could be wrong....

Stop watching anime.

Edit: Alright 2:24 at the beginning of the movie is probably the best example of both kissing and fucking in this movie.
Fuck that is suifuel :cryfeels:

I think I'm going to watch this anime...
this thread made me very curious about it...

it's a mystery for me

This is an incel forum

one thing that has turned me off about the prospect of kissing is that wouldnt you taste the food someones eaten recently?, im a picky eater so some of that shit i would hate to taste. i guess this will be seen as a cope

Don't blame him tbh
No no, I was just a little bit confused when I saw this thread, because I saw something very similar a few months ago.

I get the whole "even if a dick was in there two years ago it was forever dirty" squeamishness but in terms of molecular biology there's probably no remnants at that point so maybe we should just ask to gargle some Listerine and get over it?
Cope, on a girl dick stains are eternal.

Cope, on a girl dick stains are eternal.
Cope can be logical if we are freeing ourselves of a potentially illogical hangup.

Like for example what if someone threw a bucket of cow poop in a girl's face and she got shit in her mouth? Is she ruined forever or do you pretty much open your heart to her after a few showers?

I'm pretty sure when foids bond to Chad via his cum it's because of vagina/anus creampies not mouth BJs.

one thing that has turned me off about the prospect of kissing is that wouldnt you taste the food someones eaten recently?, im a picky eater so some of that shit i would hate to taste. i guess this will be seen as a cope
cope

Cope can be logical if we are freeing ourselves of a potentially illogical hangup.

Like for example what if someone threw a bucket of cow poop in a girl's face and she got shit in her mouth? Is she ruined forever or do you pretty much open your heart to her after a few showers?

I'm pretty sure when foids bond to Chad via his cum it's because of vagina/anus creampies not mouth BJs.
Dude you can cope all you want, the dicks that went inside a girl's vagina or asshole will never go away. Same goes for the cumshots on her face. Can you imagine being a father, kissing your daughter on her cheeks unaware that somebody's cum was on there? It is forever stained.

Dude you can cope all you want, the dicks that went inside a girl's vagina or asshole will never go away. Same goes for the cumshots on her face. Can you imagine being a father, kissing your daughter on her cheeks unaware that somebody's cum was on there? It is forever stained.
You have to admit it's more of a moral stain though, like shaking the hand of your daughter after she strangled a baby to death in the crib. Not like a literal physical one.

You have to admit it's more of a moral stain though, like shaking the hand of your daughter after she strangled a baby to death in the crib. Not like a literal physical one.
Of course it's not literal. But you get the point.

Of course it's not literal. But you get the point.
Yes. But since we've gone beyond the biological, I am bothered to different degrees by cum depending on who it belonged to.

If it's a guy who bullied me for example, or a guy who does other reprehensible shit like littering, I'm more offended by his cum being on her palm in the past, than some guy who I respect and hold no grudge against.

Yes. But since we've gone beyond the biological, I am bothered to different degrees by cum depending on who it belonged to.

If it's a guy who bullied me for example, or a guy who does other reprehensible shit like littering, I'm more offended by his cum being on her palm in the past, than some guy who I respect and hold no grudge against.
Exactly, you have to take that into account. Or if you're white, you wouldn't want somebody who's had sex with a non-white, etc.

They are legit, just not for you.

only chad can tho

Fido = dog, lurk moar
Sorry, i did not know that.
Also, i was assuming that fido could be dog-related, since it sounded like that, somehow.