Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My guideline to ascend

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over
I have planned my ultimatum to ascend, tbh nothing to loose but money ofc. The idea is to share experiences with similar surgerymaxxincels, update this thread and keep a track of the progress.

Chronologically:
  • Braces (in 1 month, 2 years for completed)
During the 2 years of braces I'm not having facial surgery because facial structure can change a bit. I'll start to work to gain money too.

Meanwhile in those 2 years:
  • Gymmaxx (178cm, 68kg, but a really ugly body)
  • Global postural reeducation (I have bad posture and a bit of scoliosis)
  • Face cleaning (blackheads mostly)
  • PE (I'm average I think, but gaining 2-3cm would be an improvement of self esteem, at least to use it with dolls :lul:)

After the 2 years (I'd be 25 :feelsbadman:), surgeries would be:
  • Jawline + cheek + chin implants
  • Rhino
  • Hairline lowering
  • Brown bone implant
I've already started to save money, I know it will be expensive but in 2 years I think I could have it all. If I can't ascend after all, then it's over, but I can cope yet.

So that's all boyz, if you r going to surgerymaxx as well we can discuss all of this shit.

7345adb142a473b1d4e7602cd8d60215df027e5c30216c04becdecd3449310d9.png

Sounds like a plan.

meanwhile foids LDAR'ing lifelong its fucking funny how we have to achieve so many things to just ascend and be a low-mid tier normie

Chads and foids have it easy man its depressing

meanwhile foids LDAR'ing lifelong its fucking funny how we have to achieve so many things to just ascend and be a low-mid tier normie

Chads and foids have it easy man its depressing
True bro, fucking genetics ruining all of our lifes

Gymcelling it's not going to help you if you have narrow shoulders and manlet height. I tell you from my own experience tbh.

Gymcelling it's not going to help you if you have narrow shoulders and manlet height. I tell you from my own experience tbh.
Still better than looking like a fat cunt or a jew in Auschwitz

Still better than looking like a fat cunt or a jew in Auschwitz
Tbh. I'm not saying it because I'm lazy to work out (I'm doing calisthenics for about 2 years, it's a good cope ngl). I'm saying that is useless to hope that this will change your inceldom state if you have a bad frame and height.

Tbh. I'm not saying it because I'm lazy to work out (I'm doing calisthenics for about 2 years, it's a good cope ngl). I'm saying that is useless to hope that this will change your inceldom state if you have a bad frame and height.
I agree with you. Ppl should not have too high expectations.

brutal
keep in mind you need a good base for all this or else it is a scam

best of luck
Thank you mates.

brutal
keep in mind you need a good base for all this or else it is a scam
I have only tried the mods on photos and they can be fine, but this summer I will make a 3D model of my head with photogrammetry to really visualize all the modifications and see if they trully can improve me