Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR MY HAIR SO LONG TAHT IT IS KNOTED EVEN AFTER SHOWERING

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Yo does this happen to any1 else even washing it dont fix ith ow do i fix it aint had a haircut in a bludclart year

> This is why you don't have a gf.

when I had my hair long I had this problem

cb36079f5ef890e3d6b94eba64a760b9.jpg

Is this you?

I got a bald spot growing and my hair always hurts for some reason :(

Yo does this happen to any1 else even washing it dont fix ith ow do i fix it aint had a haircut in a bludclart year
The next time you're lifting your therapist in the shower have him cut it.

Okay but for real long hair is such an insanely good cope if you have AGP and don't wanna eat estrogen juice and make yourself useless in the beta uprising and become a twitter anime twink commie/nazi, but you still wanna get off to the idea of wishing to be the little girl.

I HAVENT CUT MY HAIR IN A YEAR CAUSE I HAVENT LEFT HTE HOUSE IN 7 MONTHS SINCE MY HOSPITAL APPOINTMETN CAUSE I AM DEFORMED UGLY MENTALCEL OGRE

I HAVENT CUT MY HAIR IN A YEAR CAUSE I HAVENT LEFT HTE HOUSE IN 7 MONTHS SINCE MY HOSPITAL APPOINTMETN CAUSE I AM DEFORMED UGLY MENTALCEL OGRE

Nah bro, it's the hair. Once you get it cut, just get out there and be confident!

Nah bro, it's the hair. Once you get it cut, just get out there and be confident!

IS IT RELALY THAT EASY? DAMN WE HSOUDL ALL DO THAT THEN

im just so fucking ugly, went to look in the mirror and my long midface and nct just make me want to kill myself so badly, i want to go outside and just walk in front of a bus :(

my hair is kinky so every time I lay down or do anything my hair gets matted

im just so fucking ugly, went to look in the mirror and my long midface and nct just make me want to kill myself so badly, i want to go outside and just walk in front of a bus :(

I know, dude. Normies have no idea how much this hurts.

the fuck is a bludcart