Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My halloween horror story

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
It was late at night in my apartment complex and in my loneliness I loitered in the nicotine-smelling corridors as the clinic light shinned on me.

A older, slightly heavier nude woman with a lightly bronzed body sensed my inceldom and in her warm and motherly comfort, she took me in her apartment and took my virginity; it felt forbidden for an incel to even be having sex, but behind closed doors the social norms do not apply, but she would act like she almost didn't know me when we saw each other in public.

I return to my own bed as the sun rays shine like waves, and I lay under my covers, to only be wrestled and attacked by a scrawny naked man with a sharp knife; the tip of my penis was slightly wounded by the tip of the combat knife as he slashed at me before I scared him away (or he had enough), and then I passed out.

I am now in a party, a social gathering at Llanelli town hall.

The building had rainbow flags and posters preaching diversity.

I see everyone wearing black cloaks and masquerade masks, with the attendees being of varying heights, although I noticed quite a few dwarfs of a shorter height, ranging between 4 foot and 5'5, holding hands with the taller party goers and following their lead; the dwarfs always seemed to turn the heads, looking around, and behind their shoulder.

There was a slight and distant odour, one akin to that of a farm, or an open zoo and the smell of pigs, however this smell was mostly masked by the smell of various incense.

I pass through the lounge with a wooden table next to one of the sofas, with a role of used duct tape on top of it, and beneath the table I see a pair of small, colourful trainers, but just as I observed this, I was called into the main hub and guided towards it by some random party goer.

*One of the wooden tables*

Screenshot 2023 10 08 142857

During my time in the party, there were many naked people engaging in sexual acts, but all of them were perfect bodies and were white Caucasian; I also didn't see any homosexual acts, inspite of the lgbt promotion.

As I walk to where ever I am being led to, we pass a flight of descending stairs that leads toward an opulent wooden door, and at this point, as we pass it, I hear what seems to be the faint sound of children playing, yelling and screaming.

We then enter a large courtyard, where the floor was perfect grass and flowers, and with glistening light from the sun illuminated the whole area, although it was very cloudy weather, the sun still found its way through the mist and heavy cloud coverage; the weather was humid.

In the centre of the yard, there was a group of 14 or so people dressed in white cloaks, making a circumference around a large bowl in the middle of the courtyard, and on the perimeter of the courtyard, there was us in black cloaks observing; we were now all barefoot; I noticed a cat skull hidden in the grass.

The tall and short party goers and I watched the white cloaked people, and from the mist above, an up-side-down cross made of steel girders and lowered (suspended by stainless chains that were in mint condition and very clean and reflective)

On it was a pregnant woman who was crucified to the cross by a couple dozen large rusty screws on her ankles and wrists; the weight of her body combined with the lack of leverage on the wrists and ankles forced her to give way to gravity; her bones in her wrists and ankles broke due to her own weight, and her ribcage was on the verge of caving in on itself.

As she was upside down, she entered birth and all her fluids of blood and whatever else dropped down her and into the bowl, before the baby was finally born.

The baby fell from the mother's body and was suspended in air by the umbilical cord, and after some flailing around, the umbilical cord was wrapped around the neck of the baby.

After a while the baby fell into the bowl of his mother's blood and other fluids, now both dead, and at this point the white cloaks unleashed a group of doves from a cage.

We then all started to walk up north and entered a lush garden outside the building; fields of grass and large oak trees amongst all this humid mist with birds and other animals making their respective sounds as they walked with the blackcloaks.

We all then started to tie nooses with the rope we had in our cloaks and tied them to the branches of the trees.

I am now back in my bed...

I pass by many women walking their dogs, and hear children playing in the distance.

I walk by pregnant women entering hospitals and leaving without any children.

I hear insults and hurtful words said about my appearance by young women as I enter the home of a prostitute I arranged to meet with.

I call it ''Anus Wide Open''

only read like half of it but damn this sounds like a right wing tantric sex cult.... can i join?