Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My hatred for Chads is getting worse each day…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
There are no words to describe how much I hate these FUCKING EVIL SATANIC PIECES OF SHIT.

These assholes have bullied me all of my life, constantly made me feel completely worthless, and now they're getting to fuck the hottest girls that I can only dream of while I suffer in silence. What kind of twisted justice is that?

These brainless pieces of shit get to live better lives simply because of a few millimeters of bone. They treat inferior beings like myself like utter garbage. The looks, the taunts, the ostracization. They deserve to burn in Hell.

I dont hate chad I hate society

same i hate them so much they should all be slaughtered

Its not chads fault. If you were in his place. you would also probably oblivious or at least not fully aware to the plight of incels. Its hard to imagine how someone can be so lacking in something one has in spades.

dont hate the player hate the game

I do not hate Chad, I hate the Stacies, hell if you were in Chad's place you would do the same. Chads that are bullies are an exception, but I do not hate all Chads.

I dont hate chad I hate society

It's the orbiters, cucks, roasties, and female enablers that are the problem. Chad is just doing what he is supposed to. Most Chads past middle school just ignored or casually harassed me. It was the normie orbiters and roasties that constantly made my life hell.

Chads are awful, but the white knighters and beta orbiters are honestly even worse

I dont hate chad for being born beautiful i hate myself for not killing myself after realizing im an ugly piece of shit.

I only like these positive Chads tbh

JFL @ cuckoldry here.
"Chad dindu nuffin he a good boy! He deserves to cuck me and treat me like shit, pls no hate Chad!!!"

I know you people hate yourself but come on have some damn balls. Worshipping and being a Chad apologist won't get you laid and won't make you respected." People who WK women are one thing, but people who WK fucking chads are just as pathetic.

All of them desERve to pay not a single one of them should be spared. Become the hERo we need.

I hate the females even more. I hate ALL Latinas. I hate ALL brown females. These whores make my life a living hell.

My worst suifuel are Chads profiles in any social media... Its like watching gods enjoy heaven togethER, when you are a pathetic animal trying to barely survive by your own...
I fucking hate them too.

My hatred for everything intensifies

Chads never bullied me, roasties did.

My problems stem from Normies who eventually became Chad-lite in college