Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My head feels like its in starfield

starfield gay? why or why not

• yes mang

• no mang

Results are only viewable after voting.
senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
because im so fucking high right now off pain pills and kush pack brocels. Guys I smoked so much blunts and took so much oxy. guys im in bed and i cant feel anything and i feel sick tho. My head feels like im in space like starfield. :feelsjuice:

Do not 'beef' over Starfield. Fallout 4 had a rough launch, too. Give it time, it's Bethesda. And yes, we're still talking about Creation Engine. A new one would take several years, if not many millions of dollars in budget.

Stop popping pills, just smoke weed, don’t do this to yourself bro

If you travel far enough in Starfield, will you find a planet called Mundus with continents called Atmora and Tamriel on it?

Do not 'beef' over Starfield. Fallout 4 had a rough launch, too. Give it time, it's Bethesda. And yes, we're still talking about Creation Engine. A new one would take several years, if not many millions of dollars in budget.
i agree, but tbh bro i think the games alright

no bro i had surgery recently trust me i dont take pills like that
Bob Marley Weed GIF

If you travel far enough in Starfield, will you find a planet called Mundus with continents called Atmora and Tamriel on it?
No. But I've seen a few easter eggs here and there.

i agree, but tbh bro i think the games alright
With modding capabilities (once Creation Kit is released), we'll have a wide plethora of mods available on NexusMods.