Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My hormones would’ve already been fixed had a family member not fucked us over. [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I was the top of my game. 159 pounds in 2020 but a family member recently got into some trouble.

We had to spend the next 2 months moving shit and paying her fees (i’ll explain in my book)

We went without lights or water and lost our house because my mother couldnt pay the bills. (I was finally happy and went through an ego death when we finally got our house after being homeless) we had all our bills and loans paid off

This is why Quarantine is so memorable for me.

Eventually we moved into a new place with the help of some churches.

Next came my cunt mother couldnt pay her current car. We were driving and the car just stopped. We pulled over and couldnt get it to start so instead of paying the tow man she just let the car place take it. Now we were without a car and our family wouldnt help so i had to buy a fucking car (i was gonna buy a gaming pc) or else we’d end up homeless and couldnt buy food.

Now i’ve gained all my weight back and more after going on a gruesome year diet.

Cant diet properly cuz my cunt brother and his gf eat up the food.

Last edited:
@Recluse @Zer0/∞ @HiddenUzer

There’s people in this world rich enough that their money will last for generations while others are so poor they can’t afford utilities yet people still support capitalism you’ve hard a rough life unlike some people here a bad upbringing is very damaging fortunately you’re still alive and well can turn things around if society allows you to

How much do you weigh now ?