Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my hs destroyed my life

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
From the start, they were assholes to me. I never had a chance to make a name for myself. During the first week i was already a loner. I tried to join some circle and they all despised and ignored me. In class, people avoided me, it was fucking crazy. It was like i was speedrunning the biggest social demise of all time in that school's history. I genuinely felt like the world was a simulation. How could i be that hated that early on when i had never even insulted anyone or done basically anything significant? I thought i was the only despised person in the entire world, it was all so overwhelming. What's funnier is once i was in older grades, younger grades would start convos with me due to my height and pubertal development. These were low status younger guys on my bus who thought my age was some status symbol. It's obvious my looks played a big part in my social alienation as i was not THAT autistic. I had an unlikeable face which was both lacking in masculinity and lowish trust due to my phenotype. I kind of have a slightly low trust (very debatable and down to preference tbh), caucasian influenced, japanese phenotype. I needed every bit of height to overcome my face and i was one of the shortest in my grade so it was over from the beginning.

same, high school changed me for the worst

same, high school changed me for the worst
why couldnt u make friends? For me, people who caught the same bus tended to be in the same social circle. My bus despised me and rejected me from day one. I literally didn't have a chance to talk to them. I remember on the fucking 3rd day, some kid let everyone play on his phone except me. It was fucking ridiculous. I already wanted to leave by the second week.

why couldnt u make friends? For me, people who caught the same bus tended to be in the same social circle. My bus despised me and rejected me from day one. I literally didn't have a chance to talk to them. I remember on the fucking 3rd day, some kid let everyone play on his phone except me. It was fucking ridiculous. I already wanted to leave by the second week.
I had some acquaintances but barely, plus I lost them over time 'cause they were assholes.

I had some acquaintances but barely, plus I lost them over time 'cause they were assholes.
mogs me

im not even exaggerating when i say my hs experience was quite literally a meme. It didn't even feel real since it was like everything was against me and out of my control. People on my bus hated me, they spread rumours so then other groups of people hated me. By the second week, i was already known as a loser. No one else wanted to make new friends so i was a loner for the entire year.

From the start, they were assholes to me. I never had a chance to make a name for myself. During the first week i was already a loner. I tried to join some circle and they all despised and ignored me. In class, people avoided me, it was fucking crazy. It was like i was speedrunning the biggest social demise of all time in that school's history. I genuinely felt like the world was a simulation. How could i be that hated that early on when i had never even insulted anyone or done basically anything significant? I thought i was the only despised person in the entire world, it was all so overwhelming. What's funnier is once i was in older grades, younger grades would start convos with me due to my height and pubertal development. These were low status younger guys on my bus who thought my age was some status symbol. It's obvious my looks played a big part in my social alienation as i was not THAT autistic. I had an unlikeable face which was both lacking in masculinity and lowish trust due to my phenotype. I kind of have a slightly low trust (very debatable and down to preference tbh), caucasian influenced, japanese phenotype. I needed every bit of height to overcome my face and i was one of the shortest in my grade so it was over from the beginning.
First of all once you experience hostility from people at high school it's over, teenagers are very aggressive little shits, and because you were born genetically unfit for reproduction people will sense that on you, automatically. I am one of these people that believe you hit the wall around age 10 (before puberty) and if you do not have people finding you as somebody to be friends or people have no social interests in you with especially with women then it's over. The friends you do make or just there to use you and abuse you and they probably do that if you try to fit in, they're just going to be a little you and you'll be treated like Butters from South Park. I'm not going to lie, if I was your age I would just immediately give up trying to fit in and pursue your own interests. You were forced into a life that you didn't consent to and your childhood history represents a lot of what your adult years are going to reflect on you. If I was a teenager again, and believe me I do not miss being young and stupid, I would totally reject having any social interaction with people and spend my days just learning new things and improving myself somehow. Even if it's an autistic interest, like learning about astronomy for example, it's still much better than wasting your time worrying about what other retarded losers with no life experience think of you. It doesn't matter at this point anymore, you are in charge of your own destiny. Whether they are better than you or not is not the point. The point is you have the youth that you can require yourself to have energy to pursue a goal and a good life for yourself and it doesn't necessarily just have to be about a career it could be about gym maxxing or reading more books or learning about the world around you, engage in some philosophy, it might help you try to be open minded about the world and reject the system that brought you in it. I was stupid at your age and I thought fitting in was very important and I allowed a lot of people to verbally and physically abuse me that I thought were so called friends. Stay away from people, dude, you were never meant to be anybody but a loner, become a hermit, learn to better yourself and maybe you could find some meaning in life.

Last edited:
mogs me

im not even exaggerating when i say my hs experience was quite literally a meme. It didn't even feel real since it was like everything was against me and out of my control. People on my bus hated me, they spread rumours so then other groups of people hated me. By the second week, i was already known as a loser. No one else wanted to make new friends so i was a loner for the entire year.
brutal, man

First of all once you experience hostility from people at high school it's over, teenagers are very aggressive little shits, and because you were born genetically unfit for reproduction people will sense that on you, automatically. I am one of these people that believe you hit the wall around age 10 (before puberty) and if you do not have people finding you as somebody to be friends or people have no social interests in you with especially with women then it's over. The friends you do make or just there to use you and abuse you and they probably do that if you try to fit in, they're just going to be a little you and you'll be treated like Butters from South Park. I'm not going to lie, if I was your age I would just immediately give up trying to fit in and pursue your own interests. You were forced into a life that you didn't consent to and your childhood history represents a lot of what your adult years are going to reflect on you. If I was a teenager again, and believe me I do not miss being young and stupid, I would totally reject having any social interaction with people and spend my days just learning new things and improving myself somehow. Even if it's an autistic interest, like learning about astronomy for example, it's still much better than wasting your time worrying about what other retarded losers with no life experience think of you. It doesn't matter at this point anymore, you are in charge of your own destiny. Whether they are better than you or not is not the point. The point is you have the youth that you can require yourself to have energy to pursue a goal and a good life for yourself and it doesn't necessarily just have to be about a career it could be about gym maxxing or reading more books or learning about the world around you, engage in some philosophy, it might help you try to be open minded about the world and reject the system that brought you in it. I was stupid at your age and I thought fitting in was very important and I allowed a lot of people to verbally and physically abuse me that I thought were so called friends. Stay away from people, dude, you were never meant to be anybody but a loner, become a hermit, learn to better yourself and maybe you could find some meaning in life.
i agree

Should've bought a Colt AR with an EO-tech and lit them the fuck up.

I tried to join some circle and they all despised and ignored me.
in my first week of freshman year i tried to join a circle of normies who i thought were chill but i was wrong, i got rejected and called me a creep just for trying to make friends with them. throughout the 4 years of HS i barely talked to anyone unless it was a gay ass group project which i hate as an introvert. junior and senior year i had 2 temporary friends who were these 2 asians who weren't aware they were incels. chads and normies can reminisce their 4 years of HS but i on the other hand can't.

same tbh, highschool permanently damaged my brain