Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My hypothesis on the "Alpha badboy vs niceguy" scenario

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Let's say that a woman has 2 options of men to interact with:

- A polite, compassionate guy who is either decent looking or below. Has a charming personality, listens to your problems, takes care of himself, is funny and an overall fun guy to be around.
- A hot guy with violent tendencies, his personality consists of his gigantic ego, smoking/drinking habits and a terrible academic situation.

Consider the following scenario, which is a relatively common trope in real life:

The woman chooses the first guy as a friend. She opens up to him, tells him about her problems, he is her shoulder to cry on. She may also even spend time with him, talking, laughing, joking, studying, whatever. But It's ONLY platonic, never anything sexual. She enjoys his company and wishes more guys would be like him personality-wise.
Regarding the second guy, she chooses him for the SEXUAL side of things. She doesn't open up to him the way she does to the first, she barely considers him a friend. She also wants to be his "savior", but she is more interested in him fucking her brains out because he looks good. She doesn't spend nearly as much time interacting with this guy compared to the first one, though.

Now I'll ask both the lurkers and the members here: Which one do you think feels more validated? Which one's behavior do you think will be closely followed/emulated by a (vast) number of men, in order to achieve what they want? Considering most men's self-esteem is at least 50% rooted in the perception women have of them and what they can get from women, which one do you think will become the "general" man?

Exactly, you guessed it. The one who gets more sex. SEX is the grand reward any woman could have for a man. Not her "personality", not her time, not her emotional baggage, no no. It's sex, always has been. Guys try to emulate behavior that gets them SEX, not a ride in the friendzone. They look around and they see thugs, bad-boys, druggies, alcoholics and other such scum of the earth that keeps getting handed this thing and they wonder "Man, why don't I just start acting like these guys? I'll drastically increase my chances to get what I want". They don't see men with genuine personalities getting women, they don't see funny men getting women, they ESPECIALLY don't see mature, emotionally stable men getting relationships (as they are just getting used for emotional help, safely kept in the friendzone).

It's always the HOT, UNSTABLE men that do best with women. The physically attractive, mentally torn apart Chads. Because not only do they trigger the main character syndrome most women have dormant within, pushing them to want to be the chads' "heroes", but they are physically attractive, triggering biological, primal, instinctual attraction.

A lot of men notice this and adapt. They don't want to be the bottom of the barel, not getting any sex or attention of that kind from women. Most could honestly care less about women's "personalities", it's sex the man is chasing most of the time . So they emulate. They try to mimic those behaviors, in an attempt to gain the validation of women and more consistent sexual access to them. It's why a lot of men start acting "mean", or "evil", or "suddenly change" at some point.

TL DR: Give sex to people with the right behavior and its the right behavior you're going to see more often. Peace.

Never had any women coming to me to cry on my shoulders. :feelsree:

Whaaaat? Y-you mean that if women really wanted respectable men with great personalities then they'd sleep with them?

Are you possibly implying women are the cause of their own domestic abuse and shitty relationships?

T-TOXIC, MYSOGYNIST, MAN SPLAINER

How dare you expect women to take responsibility for something. Stop victim blaming. Women are victims and a minority despite making up 50% of the population!!

Never had any women coming to me to cry on my shoulders. :feelsree:
me neither, it's literally hypothetical scenarios. I didn't self insert :feelsseriously:
Are you possibly implying women are the cause of their own domestic abuse and shitty relationships?
This one phrase is the greatest fear of all feminists. The fact that THEY are their own only enemy.

Whaaaat? Y-you mean that if women really wanted respectable men with great personalities then they'd sleep with them?

TOXIC, MYSOGYNIST, MAN SPLAINER
:feelswhat: SARCASTIC GORIL

I see nothing incorrect here. Carry on.

How dare you expect women to take responsibility for something. Stop victim blaming. Women are victims and a minority despite making up 50% of the population!!
Excellent persiflage.
Let's say that a woman has 2 options of men to interact with:

- A polite, compassionate guy who is either decent looking or below. Has a charming personality, listens to your problems, takes care of himself, is funny and an overall fun guy to be around.
- A hot guy with violent tendencies, his personality consists of his gigantic ego, smoking/drinking habits and a terrible academic situation.

Consider the following scenario, which is a relatively common trope in real life:

The woman chooses the first guy as a friend. She opens up to him, tells him about her problems, he is her shoulder to cry on. She may also even spend time with him, talking, laughing, joking, studying, whatever. But It's ONLY platonic, never anything sexual. She enjoys his company and wishes more guys would be like him personality-wise.
Regarding the second guy, she chooses him for the SEXUAL side of things. She doesn't open up to him the way she does to the first, she barely considers him a friend. She also wants to be his "savior", but she is more interested in him fucking her brains out because he looks good. She doesn't spend nearly as much time interacting with this guy compared to the first one, though.

Now I'll ask both the lurkers and the members here: Which one do you think feels more validated? Which one's behavior do you think will be closely followed/emulated by a (vast) number of men, in order to achieve what they want? Considering most men's self-esteem is at least 50% rooted in the perception women have of them and what they can get from women, which one do you think will become the "general" man?

Exactly, you guessed it. The one who gets more sex. SEX is the grand reward any woman could have for a man. Not her "personality", not her time, not her emotional baggage, no no. It's sex, always has been. Guys try to emulate behavior that gets them SEX, not a ride in the friendzone. They look around and they see thugs, bad-boys, druggies, alcoholics and other such scum of the earth that keeps getting handed this thing and they wonder "Man, why don't I just start acting like these guys? I'll drastically increase my chances to get what I want". They don't see men with genuine personalities getting women, they don't see funny men getting women, they ESPECIALLY don't see mature, emotionally stable men getting relationships (as they are just getting used for emotional help, safely kept in the friendzone).

It's always the HOT, UNSTABLE men that do best with women. The physically attractive, mentally torn apart Chads. Because not only do they trigger the main character syndrome most women have dormant within, pushing them to want to be the chads' "heroes", but they are physically attractive, triggering biological, primal, instinctual attraction.

A lot of men notice this and adapt. They don't want to be the bottom of the barel, not getting any sex or attention of that kind from women. Most could honestly care less about women's "personalities", it's sex the man is chasing most of the time . So they emulate. They try to mimic those behaviors, in an attempt to gain the validation of women and more consistent sexual access to them. It's why a lot of men start acting "mean", or "evil", or "suddenly change" at some point.

TL DR: Give sex to people with the right behavior and its the right behavior you're going to see more often. Peace.
Always remember:
She chose to be with a violent animal and who plays stupid games wins stupid prices.

Manipulation my ass, when he takes drugs in public or beats people for a living it's common knowledge that he is more beast than man and everyone knows that being around someone like that is dangerous because he has literally no impulse control. From seeing his interacts with others you can extrapolate the behavior he will display to you.

It never mattered to her when others were harmed by this animal, she probably wanted to fuck him even more after she learned that he nearly bet an innocent bystander to death for his wallet and a cheap rush of drugs.

Only when she is at the receiving end of it she starts to reflect about his true nature and the implications of his antisocial tendencies for her personal life because she is now directly affected by them. If it was anyone else she wouldn't care or even find it hot/arousing.

Hahaha I swear to god foids are treated as gods in certain areas of life and toddlers in others is so stupid

Women shouldn’t have the choice in the first place, WATER BE FUCKING WET :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Credit to @Gymcelled
Memo to bluepillers talking about how incels can't get relationships because they don't have a good personality: this is what the data shows a good personality is to women.
There is no good personality involved in the way you think. If you are in a relationship it's more attributable to luck and because your looks were at an acceptable level for women.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter chad always wins :chad:

This is why I don’t feel sorry when something happens to these women.