Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My inceldom is not related to my inceldom

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Today swiped somewhere about 3000 femoids, aged 18-22, on okcupid. And liked from them - somewhere about 3 (all from SEA). Is hard to find good looking and not degenerate at that age. From younger females could find more likeable. But problem - transageism not legalised, so it be problematic to waifu them. If legalised - still problematic, as majority are uncultured cunts, but could search more, hundreds and thousands each day, for finding those rare who of culture and can accept transageism. But now transageism not legalised, and not related to inceldom

Ricefields

Last edited:
You sound like a broken record ngl.

Another based thread from @Napoleon de Geso .

I think online is the worst place to look for a woman. Their endless selection and the objectifying layout of these sites and apps make chances to make a female interested absolutely 0 as someone thats not chad tier looks. I personally cant tell you where to look for women in person as someone thats not in school. Remember you cant really be incel until youve tried.

I think online is the worst place to look for a woman. Their endless selection and the objectifying layout of these sites and apps make chances to make a female interested absolutely 0 as someone thats not chad tier looks. I personally cant tell you where to look for women in person as someone thats not in school. Remember you cant really be incel until youve tried.
Have social anxiety, and not good social skills, so need help of friends, good friends hard to find, but that not related to inceldom

Have social anxiety, and not good social skills, so need help of friends, good friends hard to find, but that not related to inceldom
Social anxiety isnt really a problem. Its a problem if you rot at home instead of going out to try to fight that anxiety once in a while. Its not easy at all. But I encourage everyone to try. We dont have much to lose to begin with.

Try and meet up with old friends if you still have their contact details.

Social anxiety isnt really a problem. Its a problem if you rot at home instead of going out to try to fight that anxiety once in a while. Its not easy at all. But I encourage everyone to try. We dont have much to lose to begin with.
Going not alone anxiety decreasing partially, but friends failed, let they be damned
Spitonfag

I don’t fit in with the low life wannabe gangsters at work, the soys and liberals at my college and the senior citizens in my apartment complex.

Try and meet up with old friends if you still have their contact details.
Tried to talk two months ago (without hope of use). Same shit - moron promoing ugly old roasties

I don’t fit in with the low life wannabe gangsters at work, the soys and liberals at my college and the senior citizens in my apartment complex.
If you like some kind of music genre try to find events for it in your area. Or something similar. A place where there is something to talk about. Then try talking to people. Most may brush you off if you are truecel tier but occasionally one can find a genuinely friendly person.

I like your new avi

Bring back your old avi it had massive halo which probably kept you from getting banned .

It boggles my mind how many femorloids you have willing to date your fat NEET self, you must mog me so hard.

What the hell is your new avi doing??

It boggles my mind how many femorloids you have willing to date your fat NEET self, you must mog me so hard.
Few years ago was not fat, so photos from that time also not fat. And for NEET - volcel, but I wouldn't waifu cunt, who wants me for other things than my beauty and culture. Is no time for betabuxxing, have lolis to fap, they want my headpat

Few years ago was not fat, so photos from that time also not fat. And for NEET - volcel, but I wouldn't waifu cunt, who wants me for other things than my beauty and culture. Is no time for betabuxxing, have lolis to fap, they want my headpat
So you're low-key catfishing with old pics?

Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because it’s over for a large amount of men and male suicide rates are only going to increase.