Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My inceldom makes me want to cry (IncelTear won't show this)

• Thread starter comegetsomecurry
  • Start date
C

comegetsomecurry

Greycel
I hate the way I look and what I hate even more is the way my looks make me feel. If I look into the mirror for more than 5 seconds my face drops knowing the way I look just isn't in line with modern beauty standards. I go to the gym, have a full-time job, and have friends with whom I do many hobbies and activites. However, due to the extreme anxiety, I feel about always being alone I have whole days where I cannot concentrate and won't be productive at all. Instead, I just rest my head on my table until I have to force myself to lift it back up again to continue whatever I was doing. It's all I can think about and if there was a switch for me to turn off these feelings I would press it but there is not.

If u read to this part great. You probably haven't tho because all u care about is the fact that a man in helpless in a situation that has nothing to do with u so why bother showing him any empathy? Please understand I do not hate women or even dislike women. In fact, I completely understand ur decision not to date a man for any reason and no one should take ur right away to do so. I just want you to understand that shaming a man for being a virgin or calling someone an incel hurts more than u could ever imagine. We have to as a society stop basing such a high amount of worth on men who are able to have sex and demonizing men who cannot. This applies to both men and women. Also please try to understand what we are going through. Imagine living a life with one goal and you knew no matter what u did you would never be able to achieve it.

The last thing I would like to say is you may think incels are some terrorist group and I would say that's a fair judgment to have considering how many screenshots u see of men who are angry at the world and want to take their anger out on innocents. Please understand many of us are not like that. We respect u and we appreciate ur right to choose. We just want some respect back.

:feelsbadman: You seem like an good greycel. Stay away from IT. They're bullies.

If u read to this part great. You probably haven't tho because all u care about is the fact that a man in helpless in a situation that has nothing to do with u so why bother showing him any empathy? Please understand I do not hate women or even dislike women. In fact, I completely understand ur decision not to date a man for any reason and no one should take ur right away to do so.
Mate, who are you talking to? All the women on here that are gonna judge you for being too entitled or misogynistic? Was this a copy-pasted draft for some reddit thread? Honestly reads almost as if a bot wrote it.

Check whether you suffer from bdd, if you are actually very ugly you might be an incel. Thinking you're incel makes you incel, it is a self fulfilling prophocy. Not even saying the black pill is wrong but some people here think it is more over for them than it actually is. You do show some bdd symptoms though, atleast your thread makes me assume.

Check whether you suffer from bdd, if you are actually very ugly you might be an incel. Thinking you're incel makes you incel, it is a self fulfilling prophocy. Not even saying the black pill is wrong but some people here think it is more over for them than it actually is. You do show some bdd symptoms though, atleast your thread makes me assume.
What is BDD?

Mate, who are you talking to? All the women on here that are gonna judge you for being too entitled or misogynistic? Was this a copy-pasted draft for some reddit thread? Honestly reads almost as if a bot wrote it.
Not any copypasted. Just trying to break stereotypes and find acceptance for us in society. You may think u can survive alone but we all need someone even if that's just a friend and with out current rep that wont happen.

I'll be a 32-year-old kissless virgin this November, at this point roping seems like the logical option.

What is BDD?
BDD = you're not ugly, but you're deluded you are.

Also: JFL at not wanting to treat foids as they were treated all through history: as a form of livestock to be bought, sold, traded ---- and also not accepting their nature. "Hurr durr don't call me incel it hurts". Bro, for millions of years foids had no say on whom they would serve (sexually). Foids that talked back were spanked, often brutally. Every single one of our ancestors knew that foids behavior and words are purely destructive. If you let them make choices and speak, they will use these powers to whore themselves to Chads and enslave non-Chad males. Thinking otherwise is bluepilled.

Not gonna lie you are low T as fuck bro.

Stop crying blud

High iq.

Not any copypasted. Just trying to break stereotypes and find acceptance for us in society. You may think u can survive alone but we all need someone even if that's just a friend and with out current rep that wont happen.
Ok, not sure if english is your first language but that's fine, it's not my mother tongue either. Here's the problem: You are writing a text for a Reddit audience and posting it on an explicitly pro-incel site. Your begging and precautionary excuses make you sound cowardly and weak and submissive. You are getting mistreated, but you would gladly kiss the shoes of the people shitting on you if that meant you got to keep your place in polite society.
Neither the people here nor the people on reddit are actually gonna respect you for that, ever. You're behaving like a beaten dog, wimpering and exposing its tummy for all to see so they know you're no threat. It's repulsive.
Also, you seem to still believe most of the lies commonly repeated in MSM and bluepilled spaces. You are basically asking for sympathy in enemy territory without realising it.
On some base human level I can empathise with your struggle and wish you the best. But your stupidity and subserviance makes you more of an enemy than a friend.