Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My internet is slow as a turtle I'm gonna kms

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I'd rather have no internet at all than slow internet. At least without any internet, I'm not tormented by a blank screen with me constantly awaiting a site to pop up.

8663757.gif

how so? internet service provider or just family using a lot of devices?

how so? internet service provider or just family using a lot of devices?
It started acting up once a storm came in my area. I don't know why it would just slow it down and not shut it down completely though.

It started acting up once a storm came in my area. I don't know why it would just slow it down and not shut it down completely though.
try contacting the ISP to come in to check on it if it's that bad, it should be free but i think it might depend on who you are using it from

try contacting the ISP to come in to check on it if it's that bad, it should be free but i think it might depend on who you are using it from
The site isn't slow for you too? Only at certain points.

I'd kms too, honestly. With the internet, I've nothing.

The website was slow for me for a while, but I think they upgraded servers. It runs well now.

working normally for me right now
Idk because youtube is working adequately, but this site keeps getting stuck on certain threads and keeps loading.

Idk because youtube is working adequately, but this site keeps getting stuck on certain threads and keeps loading.
that's weird do you have antivirus on your comp, it could play a problem but i'm not 100%

I'd kms too, honestly. With the internet, I've nothing.

The website was slow for me for a while, but I think they upgraded servers. It runs well now.
I mean...I could still play video games if I was really that bored and desperate.
that's weird do you have antivirus on your comp, it could play a problem but i'm not 100%
I have ublock origin. That's all. I don't think i have any antivirus stuff.

I have no ethernet cable my internet disconnects some times and makes me want to go ER right then and there
go for 100,000 posts

Last edited: